What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

👍 𝒮σℓνє∂ How to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogkid6103

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I would upload to this site. But Im unsure how to proceed. I went to the apply thread and I end up at a you must login to perform this . I login and enabled cookies and yet nothing. Any advice or is the uploading frozen here? Itake used to grab and post my torrents and that is OK by me. But that no longer happens. and I make a lot of original torrents that are well regarded. Well I guess thats it. I guess its welcome me or tell me to kick rocks.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
What's your username on GloDLS.to?

analogkid6103

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
analogkid6103, if you are SaM from ET and many other sites you know my shares

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
analogkid6103, if you are SaM from ET and many other sites you know my shares
Well, I'm not that one, I'm from FTU & FCO.

and you didn't respond to my question, What's your username on GloDLS.to? where you're trying to log in? and those torrents that you're talking about upload by iTake, that's because of restoring deleted torrents from the record. (I can't mention that).

Kindly, Contact iTake, and he will assist you according to your torrents. Cheers!

analogkid6103

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I did answer... analogkid6103 is my name here. I have never registered any other here. I just wanted to upload to the site. But If Im unknown here. Then my rep means nothing. And Im taking up time. Ill try to make contact with itake but I have some difficulty using this site. Thats why I posted this thread.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
What difficulty? https://glodls.to/user.php?id=31785
You have no permission to Upload torrent because you haven't requested or apply for the uploader.

Go to request uploader section, Apply with proper description. if we see you're eligible then I or any other staff will give you permission.

Other than, you can't upload torrent on the forum, and you can't upload torrent unless you get permission. is that sounds you an Issue or you're missing to follow proper method? Good luck Mate, I'm now i have cleared it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8