What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ ADULT CHAT THREAD

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller , ok my friend another staff member has come online and we are checking into the issue for you, I'll get back to you soon when we know more ๐Ÿ’‹

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@MissKitti ask him to accept/enable cookies under browser he's using. he won't get logout. :) Brb

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@MissKitti You're welcome and sorry for the delay, I had replied to the thread earlier. actually, it was a cookies issue, I had the same issue when forums started. anyways, take a look at the thread where I replied earlier then you can assist him easily. :)

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
welcome with legs.gif

Last edited:

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller - we have discussed and reviewed your problem, let me know when you are back online, we have the solution

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
๐Ÿ˜บ Don't forget you can leave links to videos you like and we'll add them to our video library for you to watch whenever you like,
-OR- if you prefer if there is someone on youtube, dailymotion, metacafe, soundcloud or vimeo leave me their channel link on that site
and I'll set up a page here at GloTorrents for their releases for us all to enjoy (
all links still add to their viewing stats etc. on that site).
You can even leave me your channel link on those sites not only will I add your videos here at Glo' -
I will also follow your channel on those sites and add your stuff here when you add it there.
LEAVE ๐Ÿ”—LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEO CLIPS FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITES
Apple Music - Dailymotion - Facebook - Flickr - Giphy - Imgur - Instagram - Liveleak - Metacafe -
Pinterest - Reddit - SoundCloud - Spotify - Tumblr - Twitch - Twitter - Vimeo - YouTube,

AND WE'LL ADD IT TO OUR "WATCH NOW & MUSIC " LIBRARY FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS AND VISITORS TO SEE :cool:

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@MissKitti i hate that im going to miss you agian but im going to lay down long day tomorrow but im off for two weeks we will catch up and get this squared away like i said i want upload status and have creds on other sites but for tonight im done for talk soon thank you

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Poem by Trinketbell
Trinketbell.gif
The Pirate (poem) - Trinketbell.png

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller
It's a cookies issue. he's automatically getting logged out once he tries to visit any area.
Ask him to enable/accept cookies for the forums, there is an option under firefox ''accept third-party cookies'' select it as well.

Firefox probably messes with that, Chrome, UC they are fine. if something happens then do the same at Chrome.

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@MissKitti yes i seen that im sorry i didnt say anything ive been haveing a few issues with my daughter shes a recovering cancer patient , hopefully tonight ill be on to try and square things away as of now im at the Hospital trying to take care of her needs

Last edited by a moderator:

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
๐Ÿ˜บ Merry Xmas @corekiller - and I'm still working on your technical issue, if you already have an account at the torrent site https://www.glodls.to then try clicking on "UPLOAD", it will bring up a link for application, that might be more stable for you? ๐Ÿ’‹

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
ive already tried that its a no go and ive tried it a hundred times a hundred diff ways

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller damn! it was just a hopeful suggestion, which browser do you use? it might help to work out what's causing it? if you type / followed by whisper, then @MissKitti it will tell me so no-one else can see it

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller damn! it was just a hopeful suggestion, which browser do you use? it might help to work out what's causing it? if you type "/" followed by "whisper", then @MissKitti it will tell me so no-one else can see it
this might only work in the "chat" function

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
ad-blockers, pop-ups, and trackers are all different system functions,
ad-blockers prevent advertisements from displaying on the screen
pop-ups are sub-functions like the smiley buttons, and even "javascript" functions like upload buttons etc., and drop down menu's
trackers are system functions like keeping you logged in whilst moving around, but
they also gather other statistical information about you, what forum page your on, how long you've been online for etc,
and on other sites it has many more functions, like your favorites on youtube etc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you also have to have trackers enabled for this site, for it to work properly, it wont affect some things but other parts of the system need them, it's how it know's you are you, and how it keeps you logged in as you move around in the forum and it's features.
If that doesn't help then it must be the pop-up blockers preventing it (the "KAT" site also has that problem if trackers and pop-ups are blocked by your browser) so it could be that? It's always best on any site to use an "ad-blocker" but many sites require the trackers and/or pop-ups to be enabled.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8