What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ADULT CHAT THREAD

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
and with sites like this, only the system uses or even access's that info (not even staff can access that data), so it's safe to allow it. HOWEVER sites like youtube, facebook, twitter etc and even google it's best to have all the available blockers you can as they constantly access and even sell that information.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
and they access your browser history and hard drive on your PC or device

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
/whisper @MissKitti

im using Chromium and the only reason i used this browser is because its default zero adblockers etc and i even added exceptions for this site still a no go. i was hopeing with the info i provide since im having so many issues you could just give me a uploder chance. ive tried to fill the form a hundred times

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
/whisper @MissKitti

also being logged into the main site and the forum also when clicking on the upload application on the main site its wanting me to log back in to the forum and ummmm well im already logged in all it should do is open the application page. i hate to say it but seems like a site issue everything on my end is a green light and should work as it does on 89 other sites.........

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
@corekiller I will talk to the boss here and see how I go, I do understand why you're asking me here don't worry about that. We have alternate methods for this kind of things

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
🎄🌲Merry Xmas @corekiller
I was just thinking, you said you enabled cookies for glodls.to, but it just occured to me they need to be enabled for https://www.forums.glodls.to, not just https://www.glodls.to - the glodls.to trackers and forum trackers are different, it wont affect much if you don't have the trackers enabled for glodls.to - but the "forums.glodls.to" trackers are needed for the forum, seems trivial I know, but I think that's the problem.

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
all cookies are enabled accept=true

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@corekiller Hi, mate to save your time, I would like to ask you to tell me, which browser you're using? each browser has it's own menu, I might be able to send you proper settings if you examine which browser you use. else you can ask @MissKitti she will also forward you the default settings we are using for browsers. Good luck!

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@Prom3th3uS ive explained all that in the above msgs Chromium browser and browser is accepting all policies from both the main website and the forum seems to me like a dead end here im logged into the forum and main website after clicking on the upload app link it wants me to log back in agian and just fails to do so idk it seems like a site issue because if im already logged in it should just redirect me to the form

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@Prom3th3uS as you can see in the shot video im posting this is the issue im faceing and im logged in already

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@corekiller Please Tick mark ''Remember me next time'' before hitting the Login button. so the browser will save the logs. and about Uploading, you're a member mate, you haven't taken permission by us unless you fill the application and we check it. Solve your login issue by ticking the ''Remember me next time'' option and get rid of the auto signout issue. good luck!

corekiller

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@Prom3th3uS @MissKitti

never have i ever had a issue like that omg i was able to fill out the app as requested i am on many trackers but only listed 2 public if more are needed i can hope to get a status . thank for all you wonderful help in this matter

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@corekiller Finally, I heard something good now :) I'm sure the auto log off issue has been sorted at your end and guess what, your application also approved. continue uploading. Keep up the good work! Cheers :)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8