What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💠 𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

mee7532

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry the back-up is the same, way back then when people first started sharing this happened a lot and i've never used them at a show so if theres anyone out there that has an uncorrupt copy Dutch1 and Sacot1 would be in your debt.
Also Disc KAR006 Please.
KAR002 is the same disc as KAR006, unless it's a kjpro messup.

I am trying to attach KAR008-07 - Tragically Hip - 50 Mission Cap

I have uploaded to MEGA, but I'm not sure how to add it here as it says the file is too large.

mee7532

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
It plays till about 1 minute 6 seconds an then goes crazy after that.

I am trying to attach KAR008-07 - Tragically Hip - 50 Mission Cap

I have uploaded to MEGA, but I'm not sure how to add it here as it says the file is too large.

mee7532

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
This is the full Karaokemaker [Canadian] ( KAR xxx ) Series, as I have it. Minus KAR002, which I believe is the same as KAR006.

Sharkie

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
OK the only other company that I used to have a fair amount of tracks was "Sweet Georgia Brown".
Could someone upload SGB 1-68 and 1001 to 1020 please?
After that I will do another full pass of the collection, checking for discrepancies by ARTIST, and then by TITLE.
This will take a while!!!
After that I will be knackered so I will upload it all, as tidy as can be! (Well as tidy as I have the energy to make it!!!)

Lee.
Hi Leenew

Here is a link to all I have on Sweet Georgia Brown
these have not yet been checked

Enjoy

IbizaBri

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
After you've installed KJ Song List Generator https://karaosoft.com/ProductDetails_SongListGenerator.aspx and uploaded your library of songs to the SongBooksLive.com website and chosen a name for your Song Book, your singers are then able to browse to the SongBooksLive.com web page with their Smart Phones and enter the name you've chosed to call your Song Book, they will be able to search your complete library of tracks by either the "Artist" or "Song Title" (but not by manufacturer e.g. SC, ZM, SF, etc.,).

You can print your Song Book Name and the SongBooksLive.com web page on your song request slips, you can also display a message on your monitor to appear between singers. I printed a QR code on my song request slips for easy access the SongBooksLive.com website.

Have a look here for an example of how the SongBooksLive system works, hope this helps.

Thanks for this Tylos, I will have a look at it.
My PCDJ Dex3 has a thing called KSR that's apparently where you have a complete online list of all your tracks that can be searched, singers can send you song requests directly to your system (I would use it, only if the request thing could be disabled), I'm a bit too old school for that. I like my song request slips and the ability to rearrange the order (rather than order received) to make a better more balanced show. I often get singers who hand me 6 or 7 slips at once.

leenew Karaoke

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Leenew

Here is a link to all I have on Sweet Georgia Brown
these have not yet been checked

Enjoy
Cheers Sharkie!
I am just looking through them now.
The filenames / Tags are atrocious so it will take a good few hours to sort them out.
There are also about half a dozen dodgy tracks.
I will report back later!

Lee.

leenew Karaoke

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hey!
Does anyone have good copies of the following tracks?
They must unzip without error and have a bit-rate of at least 128kbps.
Thanks

All are SWEET GEORGIA BROWN tracks:

SGB11 - Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
SGB23 - Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins
SGB23 - Weird Al Yankovic - Fat
SGB42 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
SGB58 - Madonna - Borderline
SGB58 - Aretha Franklin - Natural Woman
SGB58 - B-52's - Roam

Thanks!

Lee.

Dutch1

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Does Anyone have any Sing King Karaoke and if so could you please share it with me?
Thanks in advance.

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
If you use Song Books Live is the track list searchable by those who scan the code or is it just a long viewable list?
Your clients can search by Artist or Song Title

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8