What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ SeedMonster vs AppBox vs Feral vs UltraSeedBoxes vs Seedboxes

Which would you recommend?

• Appboxes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Feral Hosting

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • SeedMonster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra Seedbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seedboxes.cc

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Looking for a reliable seedbox, i've used Appboxes in the past, this time around, i'm looking for something new,

Here's a list of seedboxes i'm looking into at the moment, if you have experience with any of these, please feel free to share your reviews about them.

Note: This is not for promotional purposes but your experience with them

APPBOXES

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 6.56.22 PM.png

SEEDMONSTER

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 6.47.41 PM.png

ULTRASEEDBOX

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 6.51.15 PM.png

FERAL HOSTING

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 6.52.59 PM.png

SEEDBOXES.cc

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 6.55.10 PM.png

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
๐Ÿฑ I've been using feral for about 2 years, and except for the time I was unable to pay for two weeks due to lockdown,
I pay with a "pre-paid" credit card which is virtually anonymous (in Oz the postal service has prepaid "mastercards" you can buy)
but I was unable to get to the postal service which meant I couldn't pay my internet either, and so I Iost all of my seeded torrents (4TB worth)
- but other than that it's been flawless - I swear by them - they allow you 3 different tor clients, and 1 end to end vpn during file tranfer to protect you and them, they have good customer service, they're very helpful an understanding - I just use their standard HDD seedboxes because they are cheaper, but their SSD service seems pretty fair in price - and is a great idea, but I have 3TB for the price I pay (a 1TB + a 2TB) so I'm happy.

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I am glad you have experience with them, I;m looking to get one of these boxes and it's been a challenge so far.

In the past I used to setup my own boxes, but need to rent servers from OVH or Online.net before they started messing up.

I then started using Appboxes, but all of a sudden they're asking me to commit to them, something i promised to never do because these seedbox businesses are risky, they always come and go..

Thanks for sharing your experience with Feral Hosting..

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Feral here aswell...over a year with no probs(y)
MissKitti sums them up nicely;)
Can't fault them, good choice of apps when installing client, choice of client to run on it and the VPN thrown in๐Ÿฅณ...job done.

MisterQ

๐ŸŒŸ ฮฝฮฑโ„“ฯ…ั”โˆ‚ ะผั”ะผะฒั”ั and าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I have feral two seedboxes (HDD Helium and SSD Neon).
There SSD boxes are very good and fast, average speed around 250MiB/s and I got max speed upto 550MiB/s.
There HDD boxes are also good.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I just voted what I'm using for 5 years, seedboxes.cc, 3 different ones, 4tb, 2tb, 2tb, working like a charm and no issues ever faced, each seedbox has more than 400 torrents, and BTW, I would love to consider Ratio group setup, I have set up 130 ratio by default, so once it reaches to 130 and seems to have enough seeds, it went off from seeding. But my uploads usually hit 150 ratio easily. :D Anyway, feral sounds a bit better and wondering to get one for the next project.

Cheers & thanks for above info iTake :)

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for sharing your experiences so far, its really helpful ...:geek::cool:

shape1