What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

⛔️𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔡 sonofsonny Application

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
:cool: Sorry but you failed to meet our minimum requirements for upload status. Better luck in the future.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Agreed.

Furthermore, the reason behind deny the request, we were had a few members, 2 of them was very well known and always get excused, after a very long time, iTake took the action which should be taken earlier, but iTake kept excusing him so do I, I agree with him why he kept excusing because of seeing him improved, but day after day, almost 75% of his uploads got flagged, I don't remember the exact count but he had uploaded more than 1k even 1.5k above, then another member started doing the same, I caught him he's no more.

They were throwing documentaries crap, documentaries movies can be good I know, but most of the time, they threw the videos that insult human gander and other pieces of threats including politics, nationwide subject, this is the reason I myself not gonna trust a single uploader who intend to upload ''documentaries videos'' not ''documentaries movies'' because official documentaries movies are safe and can be trusted but 150/300mb videos type no never, no space for keeping garbage and keep checking on them to waste time plus bandwidth peoples care of. these uploaders must consider on youtube to get treated on time. lol

Cheers, I'm sure this info will definitely help to take steps whenever anyone drops by here with the same application. :)

See ya''ll around!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8