What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Udemy | Accounting - A Brief Introduction - in 60 Minutes

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Learn the basics of financial accounting in one hour!

Created by
: BrainyMoney and Son Han, CFA, CPA
Last updated: 3/2016
Language: English
Subtitle + Caption: Included
Torrent Contains: 70 Files, 9 Folders
Course Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/accounting-in-less-then-one-hour/

What you'll learn

• Hold their own when talking with Accountants at their job
• Understand the basics of accounting
• Create a simplified Balance Sheet
• Create a simplified Income Statement
• Know the difference between a debit and a credit
• Understand why Cash is King
• Create Journal Entries
• Calculate the Net Income of a Business
• Make T-Accounts

Course content
all 17 lectures 58:58

Requirements

• You may want to print the handouts as it will make the course interactive - so you may want a printer

Description

Do you want to learn the basics of accounting incredibly quickly? Like in an hour.

Do you want a professor that works the problems with you? Rather than just talks at you.

Do you want an interactive and fun course?

This course is for you!

I’ve taught thousands of students over the past 8 years and sent students to compete with the best of the best at Big 4 Accounting Firms.

With this class you will learn the basics of accounting and you can complete it in only one hour! You will work with me on the handouts like you are sitting in the classroom. This is a proven technique that I’ve used over the past 8 years.

You will learn:

• The Accounting Equation
• What T-Accounts are
• How T-Accounts and Journal Entries are related
• How to create a simple Balance Sheet
• How to create a simple Income Statement
• Debits and Credits
• How Cash is King

You will learn accounting in 60 minutes. This is a brief introduction to accounting.

No prerequisite knowledge is required!

I've taught this course hundreds of times to thousands of students. I know what you need to know and I'm incredibly confident you'll enjoy this course!

Who this course is for:

• You interact with accountants at your job. You hear this mumbo jumbo like debits and credits and you don’t know what it means. You’re too afraid to ask. This course is for you!
• Students who interact with accountants in their daily job
• Business owners who want to gain a better understanding of their business
• University Students trying to determine if they want to pursue a career in Accounting
• Anyone needing a refresher in Accounting
• IT Professionals who work with financial software or accounting software at their company
• You are a university student and you want to know if you want to major in accounting. This introductory course will show you if you are either interested in it or you dread it. You’ll know after spending the cost of a few drinks instead of thousands of dollars of student loans. Now that’s a great deal!.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8