What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Udemy | Create Professional Lighting Logo Reveal in After Effects CC

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

A step-by-step guide to creating professional Lighting Logo Reveal Animations in Adobe After Effects CC

Created by: Video Course Center Inc.
Last updated: 7/2019
Language: English
Caption (CC): Included
Torrent Contains: 20 Files, 6 Folders
Course Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/after-effects-lighting-logo-reveal-animation/

What you'll learn

• Create engaging lighting logo reveal animations in Adobe After Effects
• Create professional camera animations in Adobe After Effects
• Create professional special effects for your animations
• Render and export your final video and share with the world!

Course content
all 7 lectures 49:06

Requirements

• No prior knowledge of Adobe After Effects required.
• Working version of After Effects - CS5.5 or above
• Free Saber Plugin provided in project file

Description

Do you want to create a cool Lighting Logo Reveal Animations like the one in the promo video?

If so, you're in the right place.

You'll learn how to create professional lighting effects, then you'll learn how to add special effects and create awesome environments, animate your camera and finally how to render your final logo reveal animation in less than an hour.

Even if you are a new Adobe After Effects CC user, don't worry you'll learn everything you need from the basics and this is a great course for you.

In this course, I have used a free plugin called SABER, and this is available in a downloadable ZIP project file. You can download and install it on your computer, restart your After Effects and you're ready to follow along with the course.

What makes me qualified to teach you?

I'm a professional motion graphics artist. And you can find my other Motion Graphics video courses on our website or here on our portfolio with over 19,000 satisfied students and hundreds of 5-star reviews.

With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.

Go ahead and CLICK THE ENROLL BUTTON, and I'll see you in lesson 1!

Who this course is for:

• Everyone who wants to learn how to create professional lighting logo reveal animations
• Everyone who wants to learn how to create professional camera animations
• Everyone who wants to learn how to add special effects to the scene and enhance logo animations
• Everyone who wants to learn how to render animations in Adobe After Effects quickly.

Reactions: One
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8