What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

VueJSDevelopers | Enterprise Vue

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

By: Anthony Gore
Publisher: VueJsDevelopers
Updated: April 13th, 2019
Duration: 10:007:03
Torrent Contains: 110 Files, 1 Folders
Course Source: https://courses.vuejsdevelopers.com/p/enterprise-vue

Learn to build a full-stack Vue.js CRUD app and authenticated Node.js API with unit testing, modern JavaScript and best practices.

Description

Enterprise Vue is currently in production and will be officially launched in mid 2019.

In order to receive feedback during production, I'm opening Enterprise Vue for a limited pre-sale!

Pre-sale enrollments are available for $239, a 50% discount off the $479 launch price. Once officially launched, the course will no longer be attainable at this discounted price.

By joining the pre-sale, you'll receive draft course content as it is completed. You'll also get extra support as this will help me work out any bugs or difficult spots in the course.

Please note only 50 pre-sale positions will be available. Once sold out, I will offer an early-bird discount, though it will only be ~20% off the sale price and the content will not be available until launch.

About Author

I'm Anthony Gore and I'm here to teach you Vue.js! Through my books, online courses, and social media, my aim is to turn you into a Vue.js expert.

I'm a Vue Community Partner, curator of the weekly Vue.js Developers Newsletter, and the founder of Vue.js Developers, an online community for web professionals who love Vue.js.

I hope to see you in one of my courses!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8