What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

ojtay1998

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I am after 3 (at the moment) SUNFLY tracks -
ACDC - Jailbreak
ACDC - Whole Lotta Rosie
ACDC - Rock N Roll Train

has anybody got them please?
I don't have a Sunfly version of Whole Lotta Rosie so have put the Legends version in but I believe the other two are sunfly

BJtheDJ

πŸ‘‘π’―π”¬π”―π”―π”’π”«π”± ℒ𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝒹>>π”π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”― 𝔇𝔍 ♬
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I am after 3 (at the moment) SUNFLY tracks -
ACDC - Jailbreak
ACDC - Whole Lotta Rosie
ACDC - Rock N Roll Train

has anybody got them please?
From SunFly's In Demand series;

AC'DC trax << Click to download

marti61

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys.
Please may I ask for some help here with regard to downloading from the torrent section.
I have ,or thought I had , downloaded the following files which were originally uploaded by Bj and sacott.
The files I downloaded are there physically ( I assume ) but when trying to play any of them I get the message "file is unsupported or corrupt" ???

XTA013 Jim Reeves, XTA051 Billy Fury, XTA075 Everlies, Chas & Dave + Friends , gfk Greedy Frog, & the FunBox series from FBK21 - FBK200

May I ask Bj and sacott or others if they would kindly repost here if it's not too much trouble to them.
Many thanks in advance guys!
Regards.
marti

Spurgo

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi, help me. Does anyone have "Historia de un amor" by Luz Casal from Kv and any Prince Royce theme?? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

ZERO.PASCHOALINI

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi, help me. Does anyone have "Historia de un amor" by Luz Casal from Kv and any Prince Royce theme?? Thanks in advance
Eu tenho a versΓ£o .kar dessa mΓΊsica na versΓ£o de Luis Miguel. Talvez possa te ajudar.
Se conseguir converter para CDG+Mp3 publique o resultado.

Attachments

• Luis Miguel - Historia de un amor.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 10

ZERO.PASCHOALINI

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Tenho, tambΓ©m, esta versΓ£o:

Attachments

• Cristian Castro Historia De Un Amor.zip
    12 KB · Views: 6

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys.
Please may I ask for some help here with regard to downloading from the torrent section.
I have ,or thought I had , downloaded the following files which were originally uploaded by Bj and sacott.
The files I downloaded are there physically ( I assume ) but when trying to play any of them I get the message "file is unsupported or corrupt" ???

XTA013 Jim Reeves, XTA051 Billy Fury, XTA075 Everlies, Chas & Dave + Friends , gfk Greedy Frog, & the FunBox series from FBK21 - FBK200

May I ask Bj and sacott or others if they would kindly repost here if it's not too much trouble to them.
Regards.
marti
Just Checking; did you actually download the discs ??

The way torrents work is that when you start a torrent downloading, the torrent
program immediately makes space for it by making the folder and all of the files
in it (to make sure thatthere's enough space on the HD), with XTA013 it's size is
116MB and it will look as though it has downloaded - but it hasn't.

I just downloaded the file myself and all of the content is fine, remember - until
it shows in the [downloaded] windows in your torrent program, the torrent
hasn't come in.

Here's how I have my uTorrent v2.2.1 configured:

Preferences.jpg

You can see that I have c:\torrents as the target folder when it has finished downloading, but until then the files are kept in c:\torrents\_running.

If you really can't access it I'll make a fresh torrent for you.

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I AM HAVING MORE SENIOR MOMENTS AS THE DAYS PASS AND I HAVE READ BJ'S INSTRUCTIONS TO THE POINT OF COMMITTING THEM TO MEMORY ON HOW TO U/L TRACKS/FOLDERS HERE AND DONE SO DOZENS OF TIMES WITHOUT ISSUE. NOW, NOT SO MUCH.
WHEN I SELECT THE FOLDER(S) I WANT TO UPLOAD INTO MY GOOGLE DRIVE I WOULD ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK ON THEM AND SEE THE CORRECT MENU SELECTION THAT WOULD POINT ME RIGHT TO WHAT I NEEDED TO DO ... NOT ANYMORE. PREHAPS A WINDOWS UPDATE OR MAYBE I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS USING A TRIAL VERSION OF WINZIP WHICH WORKED GREAT AND WHEN IT EXPIRED, I BOUGHT IT AND DIDN'T NEED TO USE IT HERE RIGHT AWAY, BUT MY RIGHT CLICK MENU IS NOW ALL F'd UP MOSTLY WITH WINZIP THIS AND WINZIP THAT. UNLESS SOMEONE HAS AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER PERHAPS A ROLLBACK IS IN ORDER OR AT LEAST A WINZIP UNINSTALL?

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Guys.

Regards.
marti
GFK - Greedy Frog

XTA Request
13-51-75.

FBK21-200

Because of its size (almost 12gb) i have had to upload it to glotorrents therefore you will be sharing the upload with others and it will only be available to download when i am online and seeding it initially (may take longer to complete than usual).
Please let me know on here when you have finished.

Last edited:

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
https://www.glodls.to/down.php?id=1...Beta 1 (x86-x64) En-US Pre-Activated.torrentI AM HAVING MORE SENIOR MOMENTS AS THE DAYS PASS AND I HAVE READ BJ'S INSTRUCTIONS TO THE POINT OF COMMITTING THEM TO MEMORY ON HOW TO U/L TRACKS/FOLDERS HERE AND DONE SO DOZENS OF TIMES WITHOUT ISSUE. NOW, NOT SO MUCH.
WHEN I SELECT THE FOLDER(S) I WANT TO UPLOAD INTO MY GOOGLE DRIVE I WOULD ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK ON THEM AND SEE THE CORRECT MENU SELECTION THAT WOULD POINT ME RIGHT TO WHAT I NEEDED TO DO ... NOT ANYMORE. PREHAPS A WINDOWS UPDATE OR MAYBE I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS USING A TRIAL VERSION OF WINZIP WHICH WORKED GREAT AND WHEN IT EXPIRED, I BOUGHT IT AND DIDN'T NEED TO USE IT HERE RIGHT AWAY, BUT MY RIGHT CLICK MENU IS NOW ALL F'd UP MOSTLY WITH WINZIP THIS AND WINZIP THAT. UNLESS SOMEONE HAS AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER PERHAPS A ROLLBACK IS IN ORDER OR AT LEAST A WINZIP UNINSTALL?
1a. I always open GoogleDrive in FireFox, make a folder (in GDrive) and change
to that folder.

1b. Drag the files that you want to upload into the folder in GDrive.

1c. When it's done, right-click on the folder name and click [Link]; the check the
permissions, Copy the link and close the diaog window.

2a. Remove WinZip.

2b. Install WinRAR https://www.glodls.to/down.php?id=1... Beta 1 (x86-x64) En-US Pre-Activated.torrent

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'M GOING TO TRY NOT TO THINK TOO HARD, BUT I JUST MAY HAVE FIGGURED OUT JUST ENUF SHORT OF TAKING A HAMMER TO MY PC. (WINZIP 76.2 DELETED)

BKD COUNTRY 0223
BKD POP 0223

HOW 'BOUT THAT! ALWAYS HAD WINRAR. FUNNY, CLICKING ON FOLDER NAME DOESN'T WORK. I HAVE TO ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE FOLDER ITSELF!

Last edited:

wilkinp4

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'M GOING TO TRY NOT TO THINK TOO HARD, BUT I JUST MAY HAVE FIGGURED OUT JUST ENUF SHORT OF TAKING A HAMMER TO MY PC. (WINZIP 76.2 DELETED)

BKD COUNTRY 0223
BKD POP 0223

HOW 'BOUT THAT! ALWAYS HAD WINRAR. FUNNY, CLICKING ON FOLDER NAME DOESN'T WORK. I HAVE TO ACTUALLY CLICK ON THE FOLDER ITSELF!
Personally, I use 7Zip, small compact, and has never failed me yet. Opens any archive you can think of. Meanwhile, you got the pop download right, but the Country disc is only 1.4k and an ink file.

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Personally, I use 7Zip, small compact, and has never failed me yet.
I lke WinRAR because it integrates nicely into Windows - being just a
right-click wherever you are.

Wanna extract a whole heap of archives??
Just select them and:

a. right-click and press X to extract all of the content into same folder
b. right-click and press A to extract each archive into it's own separate
folder - each folder named after the title of each archive IYSWIM.

You can choose ZIP or RAR, depth of compression and whether to split
the archives over a number of files.

Found a really unusual use for it; it will handle files whose names are
too long for Windows, which you can do nothing with in File Explorer;
I've had that problem regularly with the MutzNutz Music Packs that I
post here - for some reasonWinows will download the files and save
them, but try to move rename or delete them and Windows will throw
up an error message; opening WinRAR and navigating to the file(s)
lets you do what you need to with them. Bonus indeed!

Renegade9111

Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BKD COUNTRY 0223
BKD POP 0223

is it just me or is the country disc not working?

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
New Dream Catcher HM Karaoke

DCK605 >>Click to dowload

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BKD COUNTRY 0223
BKD POP 0223

YES, THIS IS WORKING NOW.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8