What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Glad to hear your enjoying the sun. Iโ€™ve been dodging about trying to avoid any work headed my way, which I seem to have done quite successfully so far. I quite agree with you, it is difficult nowadays to tell Male or Female apart, and now we also have binary, whatever that is, only binary I know is in coding. At one time it only use to be ones with long hair you worried about, (ok Iโ€™ve got long hair) but defo male. Itโ€™s been a long time since I did any patterns on mates, but thatโ€™s prob due to the facts that 1. I havenโ€™t got any still alive, and any that are have moved far enough away that I donโ€™t see them. Got some maintenance to do on static van this next week so Iโ€™m hoping the weather will stay nice so I can get it done, still itโ€™s a bit of time away, but I suppose I will have to take the wife with me, canโ€™t have everything can we. Have a great day and enjoy these few days of summer we are getting before the next lockdown. TTFN

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
๐Ÿ˜บ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ ๐”“๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐Ÿ’œ

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
๐Ÿ˜บ โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ ๐”“๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐Ÿ’œ
I'd better grab that quickly before @Hippy thinks it's for him lolol๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ ...Hidey Ho @MissKitti :love:๐Ÿฅฐ ...lovely to see you again ๐Ÿ’‹

Bit of a wet one today here in Blightyโ˜”๐ŸŒง๏ธ...looking like an indoor day until late afternoon, so i guess i'll be getting some more uploads ready for later on๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽญ ...help yourselves to anything you fancy ๐Ÿ‘ ...go on...treat yourselves...your worth it๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ธ ..and so is your hair lolol๐Ÿ˜‚
Have fun folks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ ...and remember๐Ÿค” ...you can't teach stupid๐Ÿ˜›....it's a way of life๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'd better grab that quickly before @Hippy thinks it's for him lolol๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ ...Hidey Ho @MissKitti :love:๐Ÿฅฐ ...lovely to see you again ๐Ÿ’‹

Bit of a wet one today here in Blightyโ˜”๐ŸŒง๏ธ...looking like an indoor day until late afternoon, so i guess i'll be getting some more uploads ready for later on๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽญ ...help yourselves to anything you fancy ๐Ÿ‘ ...go on...treat yourselves...your worth it๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ธ ..and so is your hair lolol๐Ÿ˜‚
Have fun folks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ ...and remember๐Ÿค” ...you can't teach stupid๐Ÿ˜›....it's a way of life๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Well so much for making plans that rely on the weather, I didnt get anything done due to torrential rain, so everything got soaked so no painting or other outside jobs started. Back home and the sun is cracking the flags, so sod it. Youve got some good old films up on site, got most of them but great to be reminded, and good for people to see again, and maybe for some a first time. Itโ€™s a pity no one wants old games and utils stuff from the 80s-90s cus Iโ€™ve got loads that are heading for the recycling bin. As they say if youโ€™ve not used it for 2 years then itโ€™s of no further use, although Iโ€™m hoping that only applies to none physical items else Iโ€™m in trouble. Have a great day. TTFN

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Itโ€™s a pity no one wants old games and utils stuff from the 80s-90s cus Iโ€™ve got loads that are heading for the recycling bin. As they say if youโ€™ve not used it for 2 years then itโ€™s of no further use, although Iโ€™m hoping that only applies to none physical items else Iโ€™m in trouble. Have a great day. TTFN
If you upload them I'll stick them in to my seedbox forever, there are still people out there with win 95' because it was the best system ever created, just as there are still people out there using win XP becuase it was the second best but more up to date.

I myself intend on setting up a pc drive for both, a drive for XP, and a drive for 95'
- so I'd be happy to get a copy of old games and util's,
I have a handful of games for win 95'
including some of the old "Atari" type games like "pitfall" etc. (I also have some pinball games for a win95' system)

I've been trying to get my hands on the original Donkey Kong (don't care what 'win' system it's for) if anyone has a copy.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
If you upload them I'll stick them in to my seedbox forever, there are still people out there with win 95' because it was the best system ever created, just as there are still people out there using win XP becuase it was the second best but more up to date.

I myself intend on setting up a pc drive for both, a drive for XP, and a drive for 95'
- so I'd be happy to get a copy of old games and util's,
I have a handful of games for win 95'
including some of the old "Atari" type games like "pitfall" etc. (I also have some pinball games for a win95' system)

I've been trying to get my hands on the original Donkey Kong (don't care what 'win' system it's for) if anyone has a copy.
I have intentions of clearing my loft of all my old unused pc discs, I think some will be back to win 3.1 but itโ€™s been so long since Iโ€™ve even looked at them, so Iโ€™ve no idea what the content is, most are old compilation discs, some that I did in the early days. I will dig them out soon and try to sort some kind of contents list. If they work they work (they did at the time) but you never know. TTFN

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy-doo-dee @MissKitti ๐Ÿฅฐ ...and the ever-ready @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜„ ...i'd keep the old games and systems you have @Hippy๐Ÿค— ...they didn't invent the word "Retro" for no reason so they'll gain value again eventually ๐Ÿ˜Ž ...and it's always nice to play an old game that prolly has a story and ending that doesn't invlove having to run around with a million on-line muppets blasting everything that moves๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคฌ ...Bring back "Mr Do" i say
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜š
Anyhoo....Morning all๐Ÿ˜˜ ....Lovely sunny day here in Blighty again
...been a nice week overall and my tan lines are getting embarrassingly outta control
...gonna have to work on that later on๐Ÿค”...so if your one of my neighbours๐Ÿคซ consider yourself forewarned that there may be Meat and 2 Veg slow cooking on my sunlounger later on๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜
Have fun whatever your upto today folks and remember๐Ÿง...the art of roasting is in the basting๐Ÿ˜‰...even when it's you that's cooking๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy-doo-dee @MissKitti ๐Ÿฅฐ ...and the ever-ready @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜„ ...i'd keep the old games and systems you have @Hippy๐Ÿค— ...they didn't invent the word "Retro" for no reason so they'll gain value again eventually ๐Ÿ˜Ž ...and it's always nice to play an old game that prolly has a story and ending that doesn't invlove having to run around with a million on-line muppets blasting everything that moves๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคฌ ...Bring back "Mr Do" i say
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜š
Anyhoo....Morning all๐Ÿ˜˜ ....Lovely sunny day here in Blighty again
...been a nice week overall and my tan lines are getting embarrassingly outta control
...gonna have to work on that later on๐Ÿค”...so if your one of my neighbours๐Ÿคซ consider yourself forewarned that there may be Meat and 2 Veg slow cooking on my sunlounger later on๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜
Have fun whatever your upto today folks and remember๐Ÿง...the art of roasting is in the basting๐Ÿ˜‰...even when it's you that's cooking๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

Hi Peeps,
Had a quick look at whatโ€™s still in boxes in my loft and it looks like all the originals I had have gone walkabout and knowing who has probably had them have long since been turned into cash, but I do have loads of backups ๐Ÿ˜‰ that are on old compilation discs. I am hoping to get to them soon, but they are right over the other side of the loft protected by a few wasp nests that I found to be quite active and didnโ€™t take kindly to me disturbing them so I needed to make a quick exit. Weather great so far today so I think itโ€™s a day for sorting out my lawnmower that has a petrol leak. Cook dinner, feed dog, feed wife and scratch butt, though not Necessarily in that order. You all have a great day and thanks to iTake for the mp3s. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...another hot day here in Blighty๐Ÿฅต ...can't complain as i like a nice bit of sun๐Ÿค— ...and seeing as we can't go anywhere nice on holiday yet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฌ ....it's nice to have a considerate Sun that comes over here for a while๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
Unfortunate news with the Wasps @Hippy ....only thing i can suggest is to put a T.V. in your loft with Emmerdale, Eastenders or Corrie on it๐Ÿค” ...they always make me leave any room instantly when i see them on, so it might work for inteligent insects aswell๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
The Euuuuuuuuuro's start on Fridayโšฝ ...which it's good news for blokes looking for something constructive to do for the next month๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š ...and great news for the ladies as they'll know exactly where their man is for 6hrs a day without having to check faceslap, instaplum or twatter๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
Have fun everyone ๐Ÿ˜ ...Come On England!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello peeps, well yes I can agree with you over east Enders etc. But now you have reminded me that I have to find something to fill in my time while the euros are on and on and on. Yes youโ€™ve guessed I donโ€™t like football being played by a bunch of overpaid players kicking a bag of wind up and down a field for 90 mins. Just think if they werenโ€™t payed as much look at the savings that could be made and passed on to the โ€œsupportersโ€ who are constantly ripped off with the prices of tickets etc. Yes I have been to a match and in fact had a permanent vip seat at Liverpool FC, ( only due to having shares in the club that had been handed down the family going back 2-3 generations), couldnโ€™t get rid of them fast enough. Anyway I hope you all enjoy watching all the, I think the term
Is entertainment. Me Iโ€™m just going to watch some paint dry or maybe if I can handle the excitement, a spider spinning a web. Have a great day. TTFN

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning peeps, its a bit overcast today but i dont intend doing much if i can help it, you never know though what might turn up. Spent the night trying to sort out all my music library database and made a right hash of it, so its back to the drawing board and look for an older backup copy that i can update, but first i have to find the hard drive that it was saved on, still it will fill in any time that football takes up on TV for the next few days. Has anyone had problems with media player since the installing the latest Microsoft updates, because mine has reset all my library locations to default, so as soon as i opened it, it started removing all my music until i set all the drives back up in it. Still not back to normal, so more work needed there too. I have tried other media players (VLC, Musicbee etc) but have yet to find one that is similar to WMP in its layout, which i like, except for its sometimes unreliability. Anyway you all have a great day and enjoy any sun thats about, Greets to Band1t69 and the rest of the Glo community, dont forget if you need help, all you need to do is ask, and im sure someone on here will be able to give you an answer. TTFN.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...Windy, Cloudy, Showery day here in Blighty๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธโ˜” ...looking like an indoor day๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‰
As for your WMP issue @Hippy ...i'll start off with the bleeding obvious...goto the restore point saved in your system just before the updates๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค“
Or you can check this link out >> Restore your media library (and other stuff lol) << look down to the "RELATED" section and everything you've mentioned has a fix for it in there๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ ...good luck mate๐Ÿ‘
The Euuuuuuro's get underway later onโšฝ ...a month long fest of overpaid grown men rolling around holding their faces etc due to the oppresive draft caused by another prima-donna wafting past in the opposite direction๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ...another glorious chance to catch some self-centered virtue signalling millionares trying to tell us how bad we all are for having opinions or thoughts that differ from theirs๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช ...get over yourselves ffs...if you really wanted to make a change then how about donating 10% of your excessive wages each week to actually help those you claim to be representing...?๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...nope, didn't think so๐Ÿคซ ...you've all got your wives bottox and lipo to think of first before helping those in need haven't ya..?๐Ÿคฅ

I...like @Hippy ....will be "taking the knee" before matches๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฏ ....as it's the easiest way to put my trainers on so i can also get the fuq outta there before the woke virtue signaleers all fall down en que๐Ÿค•
Have fun peeps๐Ÿคช ...have an opinion๐Ÿง ...have a voice๐Ÿคซ ...crack a joke๐Ÿ˜… ...enjoy life๐Ÿค— ...and don't give 2 farts about unintentionally offending others as they are most likely offended already...๐Ÿ™„ ...they just don't know what about yet๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Band1t69, love your humour, not a scouser by any chance. I tried using a restore point and since Microsoft update they seem to have disappeared from my system so that was out, so Iโ€™ve reverted to the rebuild the library option which of course I end up with loads of โ€œunknownโ€ files that will take a while to sort out, canโ€™t understand why it happens cus all tag info seems to be in place, maybe just too many files for wmp to handle but really only bout 7-8gb. I tried taking the knee as well but I donโ€™t think I will be doing it again it took met 10 mins crawling to get hold of something I could get hold of to get up again. Iโ€™m going to have a look at the link you have listed now so thanks for all your help. Iโ€™m now in north wales expecting it to be nice and sunny and I get jobs done, nah itโ€™s persisting down yet again, nice that the met office get the forecasts so accurate. All have a great day. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Nope...not a Scouser @Hippy ...but i am a life-long Liverpool fan๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ ...and i would have snapped them shares off you in a heartbeat if i had chance๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Howdy doo dee peeps ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ ...been a busy couple of weeks here ๐Ÿ˜– ...got my neighbors decking all done with a few extra's to keep his missus happy๐Ÿค— ...he's more than happy with the finished job and she's happy with the extra's so that's Job Done in my book๐Ÿฅณ ...got a few jobs done around the place here and tidied up the gardens again๐Ÿ˜‰ ...and smoked sooooooo much weed out on my bike๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคก
The Euuuuuuro's are into the next stage with no surprizes so far....England looking ploop as usual when it comes to playing decent teams๐Ÿงป๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿฅฑ ...Scotland holding England to a 0 - 0 draw at Wembley๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ and looking the better team at times๐Ÿ˜ฒ...how embarassing ๐Ÿคฃ ...Italy are looking like the team to beat this timeโ˜๏ธโšฝ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Have a good'un whatever your doing folks :D ...and remember...๐Ÿค” ...an Oxymoron is not a welding torch for Idiots๐Ÿคช

Last edited:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Nope...not a Scouser @Hippy ...but i am a life-long Liverpool fan๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ ...and i would have snapped them shares off you in a heartbeat if i had chance๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Howdy doo dee peeps ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ ...been a busy couple of weeks here ๐Ÿ˜– ...got my neighbors decking all done with a few extra's to keep his missus happy๐Ÿค— ...he's more than happy with the finished job and she's happy with the extra's so that's Job Done in my book๐Ÿฅณ ...got a few jobs done around the place here and tidied up the gardens again๐Ÿ˜‰ ...and smoked sooooooo much weed out on my bike๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคก
The Euuuuuuro's are into the next stage with no surprizes so far....England looking ploop as usual when it comes to playing decent teams๐Ÿงป๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿฅฑ ...Scotland holding England to a 0 - 0 draw at Wembley๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ and looking the better team at times๐Ÿ˜ฒ...how embarassing ๐Ÿคฃ ...Italy are looking like the team to beat this timeโ˜๏ธโšฝ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Have a good'un whatever your doing folks :D ...and remember...๐Ÿค” ...an Oxymoron is not a welding torch for Idiots๐Ÿคช

Sounds like you have been busy as well. Wife decided she wanted to decorate kitchen again, of course she didnโ€™t tell me she had already had a go at painting the kitchen units, yes I should have noticed but I had been out doing other jobs and thatโ€™s when she goes through her โ€œhave a goโ€ time. Anyway after stripping her paint job off and a lot of work itโ€™s now done. Apart from the big hole that is now in the bed base from where she decided to stand on it to reach a top box, so yes that was my next job, I did suggest just buying a new base, but no she liked that one. So off to the local timber yard and pay extortionate prices for ply and now that done, (bed now too hard)๐Ÿคฏ have a great day. Ttfn

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...and today's the day :eek:o_O:love::cry: ....ENGLAND -V- GERMANY ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ญ...the matchup we all love, but hate afterwards, here in Blighty...unless your German of course ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ ...will we go out on penalties again...?....will the woke dopes put on a show...?...or just make a show of themselves๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ ...only time will tell๐Ÿคก ....and a tip to the tv execs showing the matches ๐Ÿค“ ...If the match your showing is crap and a stripper runs onto the pitch, stop cutting away from them๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช
Have fun everyone๐Ÿ˜œ ...enjoy the match๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฌ ...and get ready for the next Pizza advert lolol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...and today's the day :eek:o_O:love::cry: ....ENGLAND -V- GERMANY ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ญ...the matchup we all love, but hate afterwards, here in Blighty...unless your German of course ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ ...will we go out on penalties again...?....will the woke dopes put on a show...?...or just make a show of themselves๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ ...only time will tell๐Ÿคก ....and a tip to the tv execs showing the matches ๐Ÿค“ ...If the match your showing is crap and a stripper runs onto the pitch, stop cutting away from them๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช
Have fun everyone๐Ÿ˜œ ...enjoy the match๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฌ ...and get ready for the next Pizza advert lolol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well itโ€™s football again, WHY? I canโ€™t stand it, it only causes me more work to do, wife canโ€™t stand it either so todayโ€™s escape is to repoint all the patio flags, (itโ€™s a big patio as well), but itโ€™s a job Iโ€™ve been putting off and now have no more excuses not to do it. I hope you all enjoy that bag of wind being kicked up and down a field by overpaid ?? Iโ€™m not sure why to call them so fill it In yourselves. Luckily Ive missed it all so far, and have spent my time watching paint dry, counting raindrops and trying to block out the nagging, when will it all be over? Oh well sun cracking the flags today so lots to do. Have a great day, and greats to @Band1t enjoy whatever your doing, by the way I have absolutely no idea what the โ€œ@โ€œ is for or why it is put before your name, but Iโ€™ve seen it done so you got it anyway. Loads of good stuff in site again, with more from iTake and the mp3 series, plus thanks for all the work as we also have more new MutzNutz on site as well. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon everyone ๐Ÿฅณ ...and waddayaknow ๐Ÿคฏ ...England only went and bloody done it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคช ...beating the Imperious Germany two nil ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ต ...now we have Ukraine to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค” ...should be interesting ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†
@Hippy ...the @ sign is one of the code/shortcuts used by this site lolol...you type @ followed by the first couple of letters from a users name and wait...then a list of Members who's name starts the same appears below...and you choose the one you want...and this will link the name chosen to the Members account...see image below๐Ÿง
@Hippy

Time for me to tackle the Jungle/Garden again ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅต gonna be a hot'n'sweaty afternoon here in Blighty ๐Ÿ˜– ...ta ta till later๐Ÿ˜Š

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon everyone ๐Ÿฅณ ...and waddayaknow ๐Ÿคฏ ...England only went and bloody done it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคช ...beating the Imperious Germany two nil ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ต ...now we have Ukraine to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค” ...should be interesting ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†
@Hippy ...the @ sign is one of the code/shortcuts used by this site lolol...you type @ followed by the first couple of letters from a users name and wait...then a list of Members who's name starts the same appears below...and you choose the one you want...and this will link the name chosen to the Members account...see image below๐Ÿง
@Hippy

Time for me to tackle the Jungle/Garden again ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅต gonna be a hot'n'sweaty afternoon here in Blighty ๐Ÿ˜– ...ta ta till later๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the explanation, @Bandit69, tried it but found it was quicker to type it in. Well Iโ€™m over in sunny Wales today and apart from doing the cooking Iโ€™m going to do sod all. At least itโ€™s easier to avoid any football, not sure if itโ€™s because Wales is out or not, but I do t mind missing it, hopefully I can avoid any tennis as well. It really is stinking hot here so I think the beers are going to be in the fridge so they are nice and cool and I can enjoy the good old country smells and fresh air, although Iโ€™m not over struck on the local farmer spreading his cows waste on the next field. Have a great day. TTFN

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8