What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Pop-Ups

dfa1963

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi folks and thanks for all your efforts so far. Long time user but have just signed in to the forum due to a recent issue under windows 10 and edge browser. I seem to be getting a lot of unwanted pop-ups from the GloTorrents site since shortly after xmas. Am I alone with this or are others experiencing this also. I only get pop-ups from this site and not any others I may visit and have tried using different browsers but still the same issue. I've run AV & malware apps and nothing found on my terminal.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance for any responses
dfa

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Are you a registered user on GloTorrents or Guest visitor , because logged in members don't see Popups...

dfa1963

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes I am. System has always retained log-in for me but it appears that I had been logged out, which I hadn't noticed. Have again logged-in and all appears much better at first look. It's usually the obvious!! Many thanks for your help and happy to close this thread.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
😺 The Forum and the Torrent sections have different registries,
so when you visit the forum do you just click on the "FORUM button" at the torrent site,
because the different registries - means you have to create an account at both sites,
you will notice that since you only just created your forum account -
the same day you wrote your message above, that it wont be happening anymore.

People forget they need an account on both sites. (or at least a forum account)
To use the forum properly you have to have a forum account
(torrent account doesn't count in the forum)

1. 🆓

YOUTUBE/SOUNDCLOUD

Last edited:

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
We don't even have ads on the forum because there isn't much you can do as guest anyways.

@dfa1963 We're happy to help, and glad your issues have been fixed.

Just remember not to clear your cookies on Glo in future, clearing our cookies will automatically log you out.

@MissKitti that seems like a good notice, if you're free, can you please open a thread on this for new members who have no idea about this. ;):coffee::geek:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8