What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

📺 TV Series World Of Heroes [2000] iNDOMINABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
MASH UP SERIES created by MissKitti
produced by JazzyRock Pictures International

Pilot Movie Download​
LOW QUALITY WITH BROWSER
HIGH QUALITY DOWNLOAD
Season One Episode Download (INCLUDES PILOT MOVIE)​
SEASON 1
E01🧲
E02🧲
E03🧲
E04🧲
E05🧲
E06🧲
E07🧲
E08🧲
E09🧲
In this season we meet a range of unusual people (that's putting it lightly!) that establish the main story setting,
but this story is so much bigger, as time will tell....

but first... let's meet a few people down on their luck - and gravely misunderstood, but this is just the beginning!

Will our downfall be our ignorance? just because we don't understand something - it doesn't mean it's not real!... ?

Will we discover that our only salvation's are a bunch of mental patients who no-one can vouch for, or has our own shortcomings not only doomed us, but everything else?!?!.

And will those who have watched and waited - finally step forth into the light.... .. .. . and the dark........!
Or are we truly left to our own devices... .. . with all hope in the balance?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the universe expanded beyond it's boundaries,
to become something bigger and better, something that will surprise you, and tantalize you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

BratPrince20

Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Since i can't reply to the Millennium Chronicles post I will post it here ... I have patiently waited since the end of February for either an organized list so i can see what i have and what i need and Millennium Chronicles World Heroes season 1 ... I understand that there is stuff happening with a certain virus HOWEVER i feel very much like a NON-VIP since I haven't gotten any "special" videos and such. Also, LizardQueen and others haven't jumped in to help me either ... I am very very very disillusioned with all of this. :mad::rolleyes::cry:(n):unsure:

superbikemike

🌟 Valued Member and ҚΛŤ ℒ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡👑
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hey kitty 😁

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
😺 Hello mike, nice to see you my friend 💜

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Season 02 is ready ( it will blow your mind ! ), and there are now 4 more episodes after the S01E09

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
🐱 new updates to this thread coming in the next couple of days - so stay tuned guys, because there will also be all 13 episodes of season 1 + I'll start uploading season 2 "Splintered, But Whole" 🥳

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
🐈 ℹ️ all new stuff on it's way, and over the next few weeks I'll be uploading the ENTIRE World Of Heroes collection for mobile devices like mp4 android and 3gp mobile phone - both with stereo AAC audio 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8