What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

👍 𝒮σℓνє∂ my torrent file name not showing. please fix this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueHD

trueHD
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
my torrent file name not showing. please fix this problem. what i do now please tell me. my 2 uploads name not showing
link: https://glodls.to/user/trueHD

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
I've just been looking at the newest one, and I see what you mean! :oops:
Sorry about that trueHD, I'm not sure what's casing the issue, and I can verify for the other staff and techies that you did name them, - I used the edit feature to check,
the one I was just checking was this paap (2019) Bengali Hoichoi Original WEB-DL – 720P – x264 (First On Net) {Team-Shàdów},

Because there is no name displayed... there is nothing to click on to go to the torrent page.
I was only able to visit the one listed above and save the link to the page because of the
badge.
But unfortunately... I can't access the other one it's happened with.

Last edited:

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Dear trueHD,
Next time just use our conversation thread and wait for my reply, I'm never far away, or gone for long, and I'll see it sooner too 😘 thank you.
thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, and we hope to have it resolve as soon as possible.

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
this happens when your torrent title contains illegal characters or non English words

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@iTake, that's true :)

This one is Fixed & showing on the list now. It had word Shàdów into the title, the word shadow was made by stylish font plus this symbol that's why both torrents weren't on the list.

About the other one:
This symbol disturbing the title and it was hide from being visible. it's also Fixed.

Both torrents are visible in the list. https://glodls.to/user/trueHD

@trueHD Will you please stop adding stylish letter/symbols into the torrent titles? Make them clean and straight, no need to put -/__= or any other stylish fonts. You can check other uploaders how they put titles, 720p-web-dl-x264_trueHD you're using extra charters/letters between words that work for search and tags. Note this: Dhaka Metro (2019) Bengali Hoichoi S1 WEB-DL 720P x264 {trueHD} This is how your movie's title looks like.

Good luck and continue uploading 👍

trueHD

trueHD
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
sir this our encoder team name team

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Mafketel

🌟 Valued Member and ҚΛŤ ℒ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡👑
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
The problem is that there are to many spaces in the title
Original
paap (2019) Bengali Hoichoi Original WEB-DL – 720P – x264 (First On Net) {Team-Shàdów}

Fixed
paap-(2019)-Bengali-Hoichoi-Original-WEB-DL–720P–x264(First-On-Net)-{Team-Shàdów}

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for looking forward, extra Space not an issue here, Our system does not accept stylish characters or other encoded keywords, that was the issue for the title weren't displaying in the list. see that ''àó'' not accepted, and this '''' character. it's different than this one ''-'' :)

By the way, this issue has been solved a couple of days ago, LOL I know what you're saying, Your source and other sites do accept those characters but our system is a little bit different, GloTorrents also does not allow (.) Dot into the torrent's title.

Cheers!

Mafketel

🌟 Valued Member and ҚΛŤ ℒ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡👑
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for looking forward, extra Space mot an issue here, Our system does not accept stylish characters or other encoded keywords, that was the issue for the title weren't displaying in the list. see that ''àó'' not accepted, and this '''' character. it's different than this one ''-'' :)

By the way, this issue has been solved a couple of days ago, LOL I know what you're saying, Your source and other sites do accept those characters but our system is a little bit different, GloTorrents also does not allow (.) Dot into the torrent's title.

Cheers!
We had the same kind of issue with one of his uploads.
No title and that was our fix.
Just here to help Prom3th3uS
Btw start to look nice here. Keep it up

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
No title and that was our fix.
Just here to help Prom3th3uS
Indeed, I considered it as a favor, why not :)
that is a worth help already noted!

See ya around buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8