What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

sacot1

๐ŸŒŸ Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
This is only to give me practice at uploading Scot. As soon as they deem me ok to do it properly i will be promoted to the proper place.
Thanks got it now .

vanburn

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I now have trial uploader status so can help out with your requirements if i have them.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
No like option working and no rating available either.
Let me know if this is still a problem - the rating feature is under the description and screenshots - so scroll down towards bottom of torrent page.

BJtheDJ

๐Ÿ‘‘๐’ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐’น>>๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐” โ™ฌ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BJtheDJ

๐Ÿ‘‘๐’ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐’น>>๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐” โ™ฌ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

GoldMix

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
thanks a lot, BJ for the new stuff!

BJtheDJ

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

dental_guy1951

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡ แด แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แด€ษด + โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ขแด‹แด€ส€แด€แดแด‹แด‡ า“แด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแด„โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
New to the forum, big fan of BJ, Sacot & thanx so much dental guy for putting this forum, thread, room, whatever together. Many questions, but for now I'll leave a trail of breadcrumbs and a bookmark to find my way back. Alot of familiar nics from years gone past looking forward to reconnecting ... Esmir <poof>

ksk778

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Shhh Be Vewy Vewy Quiet

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
So, would this be the proper forum to request a couple of songs not currently available through any source I can think of ... or is there another forum someone could direct me to?

dental_guy1951

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡ แด แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แด€ษด + โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ขแด‹แด€ส€แด€แดแด‹แด‡ า“แด€ษดแด€แด›ษชแด„โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
So, would this be the proper forum to request a couple of songs not currently available through any source I can think of ... or is there another forum someone could direct me to?
Ask away. I'm sure someone will take the time to satisfy your question. It almost sounds like you may be looking for a "home made" version of a song or songs.

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ask away. I'm sure someone will take the time to satisfy your question. It almost sounds like you may be looking for a "home made" version of a song or songs.
I'm looking for a new one by Danielle Bradbery called "Hello Summer" ... and yes, I already have "Goodbye Summer" both with and without Thomas Rhett she did last year. Anyone have it or willing to try making it please? Also, I would love a good copy of "American You" by Yelawolf. I have one put together by KRG some years ago, but it is unsingable when it gets to the bridge, rap and second verse. There are a couple of decent lyric videos on YouTube, but of course it's not a karaoke track. Lastly, I'd like to get anything by Gabby Barrett, but specifically, "Hall of Fame" has been requested. Thanx in advance for any and all help!

sacot1

๐ŸŒŸ Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'm looking for a new one by Danielle Bradbery called "Hello Summer" ... and yes, I already have "Goodbye Summer" both with and without Thomas Rhett she did last year. Anyone have it or willing to try making it please? Also, I would love a good copy of "American You" by Yelawolf. I have one put together by KRG some years ago, but it is unsingable when it gets to the bridge, rap and second verse. There are a couple of decent lyric videos on YouTube, but of course it's not a karaoke track. Lastly, I'd like to get anything by Gabby Barrett, but specifically, "Hall of Fame" has been requested. Thanx in advance for any and all help!
Sorry don't have the Hello Summer track and obviously my KRG Yelawolf must be the same as yours having posted it already,
i have 2 Gabby Barrett tracks if you want them ?
Gabby Barrett - I Hope - KV-58103.zip
Gabby Barrett - Good Ones - KV-59872.zip
Gabby Barrett (Wbgv) - I Hope - BKD-29948.zip
Gabby Barrett (Wobgv) - I Hope - BKD-29947.zip

Esmir54

Rookie
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry don't have the Hello Summer track and obviously my KRG Yelawolf must be the same as yours having posted it already,
i have 2 Gabby Barrett tracks if you want them ?
Gabby Barrett - I Hope - KV-58103.zip
Gabby Barrett - Good Ones - KV-59872.zip
Gabby Barrett (Wbgv) - I Hope - BKD-29948.zip
Gabby Barrett (Wobgv) - I Hope - BKD-29947.zip
Thanx Sacot, I'd be glad to get all 4 of those files if you would ul them please, but I am still interested in "Hall of Fame" when and if it becomes available.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8