What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yup....Storm Arwin blew through Blighty over the weekend...leaving the remaining half of my shed roof down the side of my neighbours shedo_O:eek: ...worse still was the pointing that came off from the side of the house right under the tiles at the top๐Ÿ˜ค ...gonna have to go up the ladder with a bucket to re-seal that before it gets worse and causes more damage ffs๐Ÿ˜ญ ...and my front fence was in next doors garden, so that'll have to wait to go back up...add in a few fence panels that popped out and everything else in the garden thrown all over and you get the picture ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
Anyhoo...damage can be fixed and everyone's o.k. so all good๐Ÿ˜˜ ...have a good'un folks...
...and remember...๐Ÿง...Spring is just one lockdown away๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’

:ROFLMAO::giggle::ROFLMAO:

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good Afternoon all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...from a frosty, wintery cold Blighty๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...got some more repairs to do after Storm Arwen blew through over the weekend๐Ÿคฌ ...and then i'm chillin for the rest of the day๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿค— ....aaaaaaaand it looks like the repairs are on hold as it's started fuggin raining๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก ...chillin all day it is then๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ ...feel free to join in ๐Ÿฅฐ ...and as @Hippy would say "there's plenty of new uploads to keep you busy so thanks go out to the Uploaders and Staff for keeping us stocked up with new stuff"๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
Stay safe whatever your doing peeps๐Ÿค— ...
...and remember...It's "Christmas" that makes Christmas, Christmas...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š...Happy Christmas Everyone๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ˜

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well its monday i think, I seem to have lost a few days due to a large abscess and ive been a bit out of the game, but managed to get to a dentist today so although the abscess had burst it had got into my system and that was what hit me the worst. Looks like good things on site again, and it is getting close to Christmas so it apart from possible mp3 catch-up some things slow down but im sure there will be enough to go around to take us all into the new year. Greets go out to all, not feeling like doing any more so im off to bed. TTFN.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Jeez....it never rains but it pours eh @Hippy o_O(y) ...an abscess is not nice at all...especially if you swallow the gunk :sick: ...get well soon mate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Good evening all๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ ....had Storm Arwen blow through here recently...did a few laps back round aswell๐Ÿ˜ณ ...so iv'e been fixin damage for a while๐Ÿคฌ ...iv'e done what i can for now but sometimes you need to call the Pro's out๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...so i got a couple of Hookers coming round to keep me company now iv'e finished fixing everything๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ
Have fun peeps...Merry Christmas everyone....and remember...
If you pretend to be a victim๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ ...don't play the victim when you get caught out๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi to all, Well back in the saddle again now abscess now gone and I hope so have the after effects of either the antibiotics or abscess gunk, so I might be venturing out again today. I get some strange calls through the week ranging from my computer wont come on, my car headlight isnt working, and ive got a new wood burner but cant see how to turn it on. Yes that was a good one, but the fix was simple as I just provided a box of matches, although it didnt end there, as i got another call later still asking how to light it, so I went again and did all the necessary and lit it for her, (oops should I have said person to be PC), im not saying she was thick as she has more degrees and qualifications than needed, but I couldn't see why she purchased a log burner when she has a phobia with fire. Oh well, computer was also an easy fix and just needed the lead plugging into the PSU properly so it charged. Headlight was just a bulb so thats fixed as well. Im at a bit of a loss now, ive had a good look through the new MP3s that iTake has uploaded, and some really good stuff on them, so thanks for those, I also found the Daniel O Donnell 60 album I was getting asked for on week 44, thanks for all whp were looking out for it for me, sick of hearing it now, it gets to be a bit much when its on replay. anyway, I think its back to the kitchen and sort out the dinner for today. Many thanks to all, and have a covid free great day and enjoy the good stuff on site. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
This probably the last chance I will get before Christmas to wish everybody at Glodls a very merry covid free Christmas, as im on the deliver this and that plus the "my whatever has broken can you fix it" and if this last week has been anything to go by i guess it aint gonna change. I did get one job that brightened my day as it was from someone who had just got a wood burning fire fitted, the job was to show her where to turn it on and light it, Yes I thought that as well. Needless to say she had never come into contact with a fire you have to light and burn wood on, it takes all kinds doesnt it, Best bit was that she was frightened of fire, and by the time I had finished she was in full panic mode. Also cooking duties for over the holiday. Special thanks go out to @iTake for all the hard work he has put in this year and also for keeping the MP3s coming. If anyone has missed the links for week 46- 47 its here:-

https://glodls.to/mp3-new-releases-2021-week-46-glodls-f-11757741.html or https://angietorrents.cc/details.php?id=1173503
https://glodls.to/mp3-new-releases-2021-week-47-glodls-f-11757763.html or https://angietorrents.cc/details.php?id=1173606

Best wishes also to @B4ND1T69, hope you dont drink more than you should, or at least be able to remember if you enjoyed it or not. I hope you all thank the Staff for all the work they have done in keeping members happy with all the good stuff thats been on site, im sure they havent had an easy year. Merry Christmas to ya all.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
All the best to you too @Hippy ...have a good'un mate๐Ÿคฉ
Thanks and Christmas wishes to all Glo Staff, Admins and Tech Team for all they do here keeping us safe and well stocked up with goodies for another year๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...very much appreciated Guys'n'Gals๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Happy Christmas to all Glo Members, Users, Uploaders and Encoders๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค“ ...Have a good'un folks๐Ÿฅด

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
well thats it over for another year almost anyway, and for anyone who is suffering with any after effects IT WILL BE NEW YEAR SOON SO GET OVER YA HANGOVER. easy day today i hope with a bit of time to myself, but i guess it will be back to the cooking pot later. Enjoy it all, and look forward to another year of goodies.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
looks like its a bit lonely on the old "say hello", were well into the new year now and covid, yes i know im sick of it as well, is still spreading, most of family have either had it, or got it now, luckily im still clear of it and hope i stay that way. had a bit of a bug with computers though, mainly after the last windows update, and i was getting a bit sick of the BSD so i decided to install again on a new SSD, this was fine and everything worked fine, inc all the updates and most of the programs i normally use, that was until i tried installing the new Ashampoo burning studio, and the first thing that happened was another BSD, needless to say i uninstalled it and as far as i could tell it was clean, but after trying it again next day after having faultless operation of my machine, as soon as i tried again, there it was another BSD. I eventually managed to download the original version from ashampoo, this work fine and so did the crack, so i guess there is something in the download that my machine doesnt like, not sure if anyone else has had any problems with it. Anyway, ive now gone to ver 20 which i use to use and thats also fine but it is the official version using the ash dll file to activate. apart from scrapping my good old work bus because there is a limit to how many plates can be welded on it, good engine but its a rot box, fitted a new EGR valve on my car so thats now running great with the power back to how it should be, so mot time next week for that one as well, but i expect it not to have any problems. Closer to home is all the good stuff available on site, and the fact that iTake has decided to continue with the MP3 series and has listed week one for 2022, the link will be up soon i guess, so one to look out for. also Band1t69 has listed some good films on site that are well worth a look at, as well as loads of stuff other uploaders have put on site. have a great week. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well i dont know about anyone else but it seems like the latest Microsoft update is causing problems with quite a few machines, ive now got 4 in to sort out with either the update has really messed up their machines, ones stuck in a loop that they cant turn off, clicking "shutdown" it only starts up again, to ones that are continually trying to update and failing., which so far after trying all the fixes i can find and none of them have worked, im still working on, so if anyone has come across any fixes that have worked let me know please. Apart from that it looks an easy week that is just going to be taken up with a lot of head work. Still cant complain, im not out in the glorious British weather and can just watch Corrie on TV and through the window. Have a great week and look out for iTake to put up week 1 of the MP3s that im sure a lot are waiting for, but there is loads of good stuff on site that should tide you over until then. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Peeps, Well its the start of another week and apart from my car getting an mot and suddenly getting a VSC and TRK control lights deciding to come on which ended up as being nothing to do with the VSC but was in fact a clogged up EGR valve, 5 mins to take off, 20 mins cleaning, 5 mins refitting and then another 20 mins getting the ECM to clear to error code its now sorted for a while, its been quiet apart from still getting machines in that are having trouble with the latest Microsoft OS update, so if anyone has any info as to the cause of update problems, let me know. it was also quiet when the Glo site went down, no idea why, but its back up and running which im glad to see so thanks to admin for getting things back up again. At least its not raining today, so far anyway, and maybe we will get the MP3 link for 2022 week , if iTake has time that is. Well have a great day anyway and there is still plenty to look at on site while you wait. TTFN

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@Hippy , thanks for writing these update Hippy , good to read actually, take care mate !!!

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
HAPPY NEW YEa......oh fuq i'm soooooo late๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜–
O.K....recap time....Been busy with a few emergency jobs over new year etc which meant being out of the house most of the time๐Ÿฅถ ...which means my time on-line was limited to encoding and uploading mostly...got a few more jobs lined up but the emergency ones are all done so i gotta bit more time now๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ
Good to see you again @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...and i see your still busy as usual๐Ÿ˜œ ...the windows update issue is caused by the new Patch Tuesday they released to fix issues with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol...the latest updates cause domain controller (DC) boot loop and also break Hyper-V.๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...you can fix the issues by uninstalling the Patch but this leaves you vunerable๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Read more here >> Windows Patch Issues ...hope this helps mate๐Ÿ˜‡
@Hippy , thanks for writing these update Hippy , good to read actually, take care mate !!!
And before i forget again...Happy New Year @Tony da Ink , @Hippy , @BigDmand , @MissKitti and all Admin, Staff, Uploaders and Members๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
Have a good'un whatever your plans for the new year are...?๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด...and hopefully Panda Mick๐Ÿ˜ท will grab the woke mob๐Ÿคซ and find a nice little corner to hide in while we all get back to normal again eh..?๐Ÿค” ...wouldn't that be nice๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

:love::love::love:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
HAPPY NEW YEa......oh fuq i'm soooooo late๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜–
O.K....recap time....Been busy with a few emergency jobs over new year etc which meant being out of the house most of the time๐Ÿฅถ ...which means my time on-line was limited to encoding and uploading mostly...got a few more jobs lined up but the emergency ones are all done so i gotta bit more time now๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅณ
Good to see you again @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...and i see your still busy as usual๐Ÿ˜œ ...the windows update issue is caused by the new Patch Tuesday they released to fix issues with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol...the latest updates cause domain controller (DC) boot loop and also break Hyper-V.๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...you can fix the issues by uninstalling the Patch but this leaves you vunerable๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Read more here >> Windows Patch Issues ...hope this helps mate๐Ÿ˜‡

And before i forget again...Happy New Year @Tony da Ink , @Hippy , @BigDmand , @MissKitti and all Admin, Staff, Uploaders and Members๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
Have a good'un whatever your plans for the new year are...?๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด...and hopefully Panda Mick๐Ÿ˜ท will grab the woke mob๐Ÿคซ and find a nice little corner to hide in while we all get back to normal again eh..?๐Ÿค” ...wouldn't that be nice๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

:love::love::love:
Thanks for the update info, ive managed to finally get it sorted so now i have a plan of action that seems to work using safe mode SFC and the DISM to look for corrupted system files has worked, so far anyway. (im not as clever as you, i still look for which way to slide the beads on my abbacus) So my bench is all clear for now. Been liking your uploads, some good stuff so thanks for them. Had to go sort out a mate who forgot about a new bollard that had been stuck in the road, he hit it and burst 2 tyres, poor old bugger shouldnt be on the road, but as hes not well I had to go and sort it out for him, yes another freebe job but thats what you do for mates I guess. Have a great day and dont work too hard, but just enough to keep head above water. TTFN. (yes i know TTFN is old as well, Alan Freeman i think, bet you dont know who he was either)

Beowulf25

Working
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Beowulf25

Working
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well after having to put up with the likes of Matt Hancock in "Im a celebrity", Hours and hours of bloody football that i also cant stand. Now its just a short while before Bah Humbug time starts again. Still looking on the bright side, Im a celeb wont be on for another year, hopefully the football will be over soon, and we wont have to put up with more BGT, still there's plenty to occupy my time on site so if anyone else is fed up and looking for some good stuff, you wont get any better that having a gander at what is available. Greets to all on Glo.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8