What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

⛔️𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔡 4allapps Application Denied

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Dec 1, 2019
-1 Denied
Denied for now considering his goal, all he wants to promote his site without considering such needs, using 1 tracker,
most of the torrents are not yet seeded well even a few of them got dumped, releases by Cracksnow which is now moved to username cr4cks -
anyways I will look into this in the future, he's already been informed to fix tracker thing plus seed base issue.
If he does that then I will give him a chance only if he agrees to never promote his site here.
from Glo staff

4allapps

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Dear i fix the tracker problem. Please see my new upload torrent. I am waiting for your ans.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
No Permission. No means No.

Edit: Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
We are everywhere and we see everything, breaking rules on other sites is a mistake that will haunt you!

GENERAL WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE UPLOADERS
Anyone applying at GloTorrents needs to be aware that we are EVERYWHERE and know everything and your reputation as a torrentor will follow you forever.

We are very serious about protecting our members from Spammers, Scammers, Torrent stealers, and anything else that breaches our rules.

Even if you think joining here under a different name or email will get you in - think again... it will not save you from our wrath, come in peace, or leave in peices.

To those of you who are legitimate we welcome you, and hope your torrenting future is bright.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8