All I Get When I Log In Is: "You must enter the password to view this content."

SaM

Staff member
Credits
You must tick ''Remember Me'' and your browser must be on ''Accept Third Party Cookies'' and then you will be good.

And btw, Are you facing this error here or GloDLS.to? and what browser you're using?

All i'm now getting is "The specified username or password was incorrect."

I'm facing it on: GloDLS.to, Do i have to sign up there also or can i use my log in info that i use here?

I'm using Google Chrome.

SaM

Staff member
Credits
I'm facing it on: GloDLS.to, Do i have to sign up there also or can i use my log in info that i use here?
See, That's the basic issue, that's why I asked you to be more specific, thanks for responding. and the answer is:

NO, you can not use username/password if you didn't signed up on site with the same username/password. Our forums & Site are sperate, login functions are separate, so you have to sign up on site to get an account, No one can use username/password on site if they just signed up here but they didn't signed up on the site with the same username or any other they want.

Kindly, go to GloDLS.to and sign up, if the username you have used here available on site you will get easily, otherwise chose a different username or similar one. Good luck! :)