What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

👍 𝒮σℓνє∂ All I Get When I Log In Is: "You must enter the password to view this content."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonsterAmongMen

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Everytime i log in and then try to search for Torrents, this is the message i get: "You must enter the password to view this content."

Can anyone help me out please.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
You must tick ''Remember Me'' and your browser must be on ''Accept Third Party Cookies'' and then you will be good.

And btw, Are you facing this error here or GloDLS.to? and what browser you're using?

TheMonsterAmongMen

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
All i'm now getting is "The specified username or password was incorrect."

I'm facing it on: GloDLS.to, Do i have to sign up there also or can i use my log in info that i use here?

I'm using Google Chrome.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'm facing it on: GloDLS.to, Do i have to sign up there also or can i use my log in info that i use here?
See, That's the basic issue, that's why I asked you to be more specific, thanks for responding. and the answer is:

NO, you can not use username/password if you didn't signed up on site with the same username/password. Our forums & Site are sperate, login functions are separate, so you have to sign up on site to get an account, No one can use username/password on site if they just signed up here but they didn't signed up on the site with the same username or any other they want.

Kindly, go to GloDLS.to and sign up, if the username you have used here available on site you will get easily, otherwise chose a different username or similar one. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8