What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

American Ninja Warrior Season 6

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Does anyone happen to have/or able to get American Ninja Warrior Season 6 - I can only find up to Episode 11 online, and they all seem to be pretty poor quality. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help out? Thanks all.

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Can you please be specific which episodes you're looking for...

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
So sorry, my mistake. Looking on the internet, there are apparently 20 episodes. I need episodes 11-20 (includes a special - episode 15 (USA vs The World).

Here are the episodes I found listed on the internet:

Episode 11 - Best Runs Of The Season
Episode 12 - National Finals In Las Vegas Part 1
Episode 13 - National Finals In Las Vegas Part 2
Episode 14 - National Finals In Las Vegas Part 3
Episode 15 - USA Vs The World
Episode 16 - National Finals Stage 1 Part 1
Episode 17 - National Finals Stage 1 Part 2
Episode 18 - National Finals Stage 1 Part 3
Episode 19 - National Finals Stage 2
Episode 20 - National Finals Stage 3

However, when I look up the series, there seems to be a lot of confusion as to how many episodes there are? A lot of websites saying different things? At the moment, the series I have stops at episode 10, but there is quite obviously a lot missing?

Thanks again for taking the time to answer and help.

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
The whole season would be even better because the quality I have is so poor!

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
I've had a bit of a look, and I got my my friend :alien: @LizardQueen to have a look too,

but for the whole season torrent we could only find 1 listing for S06 complete,
but it has no seeds and only has 13 episodes and a special "American Ninja Warrior Vs the world",

it claims to be the full season but it can't be if you are sure it goes up to episode 20,
😺 so I will keep looking because I think I saw a listing for a single file of episode 15 - that's a start at least 😘

🛑 But...
So I don't get the same copies you have
... did you get yours from youtube❔

if so I will check a few other places I know of for social media video uploads,

if not youtube then which site did you use❓ so I don't look where you have already looked

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I got the copies I have so far from PutLocker - which goes to season 12. But, when I look online at, for example, Amazon Prime/iTunes etc, I can see more episodes but obviously in the UK I don't have access to them. I can't find any one youtube except recap episodes, same as you - I can only find 1 or 2.

I just found another source that now says there are 15 episodes - very confused!

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Thank you for that, I'll see what I can do, and I am trying to download that torrent with 14 in it, if it starts working I'll let you know, sometimes it takes a long time, because some people only seed weekly or monthly, but I'll keep looking for you, and keep you up to date (y)

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'm not in any rush, but I really appreciate it - thanks so much. I've tried getting the whole season from Amazon but as I'm not in the USA they won't let me :(

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I just wanted to thank you - I have finally managed to get Season 6 - the episode list is still very confusing, but it looks like it's all there. If anybody else would like to see it, I'd be happy to share. Thanks again for your help.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
I just finished downloading that season too :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:😁 episodes 1-13 + USA Vs the world

kazzalou33

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
LOL yup that's the one! So sorry but when I first looked nobody was seeding for over a week so I gave up! Anyway, sorry I wasted your time - just over the moon I got it, so thanks again.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8