What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

BabuPC constant infected Applications

Cullers

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Why is BabuPC allowed to post on here? He constantly infects his uploads with tons of adware and spyware. He does this on numerous torrent sites but is a total waste of time loading his applications. He's been doing this for two years now without anyone banning him.

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Why is BabuPC allowed to post on here? He constantly infects his uploads with tons of adware and spyware. He does this on numerous torrent sites but is a total waste of time loading his applications. He's been doing this for two years now without anyone banning him.
Yes i have noticed, but i doubt banning such a prolific uploader would do much to stop it, If you know or arnt happy about BabuPC uploads then dont bother to download them and go purchase whatever it is you want. Knowing that there may be adware or spyware should be enough for you to be careful what you download, just targeting BabuPC for maybe adding it i think is being somewhat shortsighted of you as a good amount of torrents on sites also have adware and possibly spyware added to them, I agree its annoying, and it can be a pain, but thats life. To download or purchase is your choice, without torrent sites and uploaders most people wouldnt get to see a lot of the new stuff thats available and things would go stagnant very quickly. This is just my opinion, agree or not as you wish.

gerald99

Verified Uploader
Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
You don't have to download from BabuPC Cullers! There are several app uploaders here.
One of them being the SA of this site and ALL of his torrents are clean!!!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8