IP Camera Multiple Viewer is perfect to watch, take photos, and record IP cameras from one central.
IP Camera Multiple Viewer connects to all protocols used by IP cameras to publish a stream on the Internet or Intranet: RTSP, ONVIF, MJPEG, JPEG, USB. If the camera has a URL whether Internet or Intranet there is a good chance IP Camera Multiple Viewer can connect to it.
IP Camera Multiple Viewer is an IP camera viewer however it can send Pan, Zoom, and Tilt commands to cameras that support the operation.
With IP Camera Multiple Viewer, you can save your current configuration of open cameras and restore it all at a later time at once.
- Ability to concentrate all IP cameras in one IP camera viewer viewport.
- Ability to take pictures and record video from the cameras.
- Ability to save your camera list and settings to a file and open it at once at a later time.
- Ability to get camera information in one click
- Ability to connect to USB Firewire cameras
- Ability to increase and decrease camera size.
- Convenient folders to hold video files and photos.
Visit the Link
Enter your First Name, Last Name, and email address two times. Type the text shown and click on “Next”.
On the next page, you will get the download link of the software. Download the software from there or just click here.
Download - Link
Step-by-step process to get license key:-
Download and install the software then click on Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the e-mail address you used to register > Then click ‘Send’.
The key is sent to your e-mail address.
After you receive the key you go:
Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Enter key’ > Click ‘Next’ > Then enter the key you have received on your e-mail > Then click ‘Authenticate’.
Note: You have 7 days to register your giveaway license copy.