What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

i take new releases.

david pyrah

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
whats happening to the new release section. hey are not the same as before because they don't have the back and cd covers .and are the same releases as on trident ( I know this because I am a member) . and get them . would still prefer them with covers though but I don't think it will happen. feel let down,

caspa4u

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
covers can be found on cc covers and covers.net even google download them and save to the mp3 folder its nothing major finding the new albums is the head ache..... covers are the easy part

DRS2000

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
So long as the tracks are tagged and there is a front cover I'm happy to put them onto my MP3 player. :)

josephjjo

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
whats happening to the new release section. hey are not the same as before because they don't have the back and cd covers .and are the same releases as on trident ( I know this because I am a member) . and get them . would still prefer them with covers though but I don't think it will happen. feel let down,
totally agree david, i listen to most of my music in the car, i play the cd { printed label} and upload the back cover to my cars audio system so i can see what the next track is. hope ITAKE sorts this out

DRS2000

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
totally agree david, i listen to most of my music in the car, i play the cd { printed label} and upload the back cover to my cars audio system so i can see what the next track is. hope ITAKE sorts this out

Most car audio now supports MP3 so no need for a back cover, the tagged tracks show in the display. I just pop tracks onto a USB flash drive and away I go. Even if albums are not tagged I just use Tag&Rename to add track info and even cover.
Your getting them free, show some appreciation please 😁

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Most car audio now supports MP3 so no need for a back cover, the tagged tracks show in the display. I just pop tracks onto a USB flash drive and away I go. Even if albums are not tagged I just use Tag&Rename to add track info and even cover.
Your getting them free, show some appreciation please 😁

Finally something I can agree on...

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
You all need to take into account that iTake is a very busy person, and does the best they can i the time they have available.

iTake is so busy these days..... the flash couldn't keep up!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8