What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

if i no longer seeding my torrent does it stay?

ahmedovic

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hello
if i no longer seeding my torrent does it stay?

sukebedave

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I'm not totally sure about that, I'm a bit new to this. Most places seem to require that you seed for long enough to make the torrent pretty much self sustaining, i.e. enough seeds and peers for it not to matter if you're there or not. One thing that you might like to look at is seedboxes, they can do the seeding for you, even if you're not there. I found a couple of free ones the other day sonicbit and seedr might do for you, if your demands aren't too huge.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Thank you very much for sharing that advice @sukebedave you're off to a great start with us here at Glo'

Yes you are correct that us and most other sites require the torrent to be seeded until it has enough seeds, without seeds the torrent dies,
if later on the seeds run out and you can't reseed it's preferred if you delete them,
if not generally they stay

(this only applies if it has been seeded long enough, if it's not then it gets deleted by us and that adds a bad mark next to your name and reputation - we do understand accidents and mistakes do happen and try to be fair with our decisions).

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8