What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ℹ️ PLEASE NOTE If you've been Approved for Trial Uploader then read this please

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
First you need to know a few basic torrent rules here:
(FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF UPLOAD RIGHTS)​
1. No more than 14 trackers (no less than 4)

2. No identical trackers should be in your tracker list

3. Always create a description (mandatory) - (with at least 2 screenshots for video, cover is optional) -
a. video screenshots must be from your torrent to show quality
b. description can be copy and pasted from any source

4. Audio/app/game/book/pdf/comic torrents must have a cover picture (even if you design it yourself)
- and a description of the torrent
- NO EXTERNAL LINKS ALLOWED UNLESS DISCUSSED WITH STAFF YOU MUST BE RANKED ABOVE TRIAL UPLOADER/ELITE USER

5. If you apply for video, book, or music uploader, then you cannot upload apps/games without expressed permission from Admin'
- ONLY UPLOAD WHAT YOU APPLY FOR. Enquire with staff for any other upload rights.

6. Seed your upload until it shows AT LEAST 2 seeds (yours +1) - ideally for 24hrs min' (for best results use seedbox)
**If you use a seedbox leave it there for a week minimum** to ensure maximum downloads and seeds
**If you don't use a seedbox then check your torrent every now and then for a week or three to see if it needs reseeding** (PREFFERED BUT NOT MANDATORY)

7. If you encode your own torrents: (OPTIONAL)
after the torrent name add the format eg. - XviD 720p AAC (-or-) EZP123@320 mp3 etc.
- then add your username/tag etc to the end of the name like [MissKitti] -or- {B4ND1T69} etc

**FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY UPLOADING QUERIES YOU HAVE HERE, SO WE CAN HELP YOU AND OTHER FUTURE APPLICANTS**​

NewWorld1

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
I am new in torrent. I have music video file. I want to upload it. I have account on other site. Here is my account link.

I am waiting for you ans.
Thanks.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
New users will have to Apply For Uploader Status!
click the link below to Apply Now

Fill the form following the guidelines provided below!

Question 1:

What's your username on GloTorrents (
https://glodls.to)?

You must enter the username of your account on the main website.! =
https://glodls.to/user/+(your username)

Question 2:

Content you want to Upload:

Choose only one, we advice you to chose the category you intend to upload your content to.

Choosing Movies, TV, Anime, Softwares, Games or More than one will likely get your application denied.

If you chose to upload Music -OR- Video etc. during Application,
please upload only that type of content - since Staff will be checking your uploads from time to time!

Apps, Games, Programs etc. can ONLY be uploaded by experienced uploaders in that field
- NO TRIAL APP/GAME/PROGRAM uploading allowed for new OR amateur game/app etc. uploaders

Question 3:

Do you have accounts on any torrent site we can crosscheck?

Examples of sites we can cross-check like:
1337x, TPB, ETTV, TGX, ANT

If you Chose Yes then remember to answer the next question.

Question 4:

Please provide a profile link to at least two other torrent sites you upload to.

Egx. of profile links are

https://1337x.to/user/SunRiseZone/

https://angietorrents.cc/profile/angiebell/

https://torrentgalaxy.to/profile/MissKitti

Question 5:

Please tell us why your application should be approved.

Explain briefly
why we should accept your Application, this can convince us if you fail to answer some of the above questions properly.

You have only once chance to convince Staff you're capable of uploading and intend to upload clean torrents only.

Question 6:

I have read the rules and agree to follow them at all times.

We are pirates but we still need rules to follow to avoid chaos and mess within our torrent community!
Be sure to have read all of our Site and Forum Rules and Regulations, Failure to do so might lead to warnings and a permanent ban for going against our site rules.

CLICK>> FULL GUIDE FOR NEW UPLOADERS <<CLICK​

Hi,
I am new in torrent. I have music video file. I want to upload it. I have account on other site. Here is my account link.

I am waiting for you ans.
Thanks.
Please CLICK HERE to apply for uploader status - make sure you're registered at https://glodls.to to upload

Last edited:

Solarwinds

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
If you are wanting to Learn, it is also a good idea to look at "similar uploads" and see what trusted up-loaders and popular long time up-loaders are doing to become popular. It is also a good idea to add the "downloaded From" text file Torrent Downloaded from Glodls.to.txt. Ultimately it is also good to add your torrent to more than one site. Fresh content is best, older content is good if all other uploads are dead (No Seeds). If possible try and upload a few new torrent each week, the more time goes by - the more people will look for your uploads - it won't happen over night - be patience and good luck - see you on net! :cool:

explorer

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

B4ND1T69

ҚΛŤ ℒ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡👑🕴 & 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤬😜❤️️
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Nice thread, dunno how I missed it, new uploaders should follow this guide, it will be very helpful..
@B4ND1T69 and @Solarwinds , keep up the good work guys..,

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@MissKitti Kindly Put this link inside the topic somewhere, because it is the explained version for all Uploaders, newbie, oldie, whatever he/she might be or want to be.....

Cheers, and Nice ordering above, all members must read it. :)

WorldFile

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Nice thread. it's very helpful for me. Thanks..:):)

Polara121

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Helpful. nice tutorial for new user.

WhiteBear60

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello. I've been today promoted to the Uploader and have one question. Just to clarify, is the
Code:
Torrent downloaded from TGx.txt
file, that is recommended to put in the torrent file on TGx, where I'm uploading in parallel, is considered an advertising link and, therefore, isn't allowed to be present in the torrent?

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello. I've been today promoted to the Uploader and have one question. Just to clarify, is the
Code:
Torrent downloaded from TGx.txt
file, that is recommended to put in the torrent file on TGx, where I'm uploading in parallel, is considered an advertising link and, therefore, isn't allowed to be present in the torrent?
Inside the torrent, you can add any text file, specially, source name, if you're already using TGx.txt file then you must use GloDLS.txt along, if you don't, then recommended is, don't use any .txt either TGx or GloDLS, which means you're uploading on both sources, then better use both sites .txt file or leave both of them.

Good luck!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8