What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

💬 COMMUNITY Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.
Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down.

A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived.

5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

Eyewitnesses also tell us that they heard the helicopter's engine sputtering before it went down.
As you can see, flames and smoke covered much of the scene from the wreck.

The official cause of the crash is currently under investigation.

Kobe has famously used a helicopter to travel for years -- dating back to when he played for the Lakers.

He was known for commuting from Newport Beach, CA to the STAPLES Center in DTLA in his Sikorsky S-76 chopper.
KB is survived by his wife Vanessa, and their four daughters -- Gianna, Natalia and Bianca and their newborn Capri.

Kobe has recently been spotted out at NBA games with his daughter Gianna -- a rising star basketball player herself.

RIP Legend

Their youngest daughter, Capri, was just born in June 2019.

analogkid6103

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sad he was one of the greats, I've noticed over time that death runs in 3's so I'll be paying attention

Codeblack

👑𝓛𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔯𝓎 ͛M͛𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯🥇
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
R.I.P.

Attachments

• Kobe 24.JPG
    Kobe 24.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 0