What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

LinuxAcademy | Database Administration and SQL Language Basics

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Author: Matthew Pearson
Language: English
Length: 14:33:20
Difficulty: Intermediate
Torrent Contains: 42 Files, 1 Folders
Course Source: https://linuxacademy.com/course/database-administration-and-sql-language-basics/

Description:

Welcome to the Database Administration and SQL Language Basics course! In this course, we will be using MySQL to learn about administering a database, as well as the basics of the SQL language. The first half of the course will begin with the installation of a MySQL server, then cover common administrative tasks such as creating databases and tables, inserting and viewing data, and running backups for recovery.

We will also cover the different data types that are allowed in MySQL, and wrap up the administrative side by discussing user access and privileges.

The second half of the course will focus on how to use the SQL language in order to view and manipulate data. This will include creating and deleting various database objects, adding and altering data within tables, and viewing and sorting data. After completing this course, you will have hands-on experience in administering a database know how to use the SQL language in order to manage it.

About Author:

Matthew Pearson - Linux Training Architect II in Content

I recently joined Linux Academy as a Linux Training Architect. I have been a linux engineer for many years with a focus in middleware and highly available applications. I posses several linux certifications, including the Red Hat Certified Engineer. I am excited to be a part of this team and to help students grow and succeed in all areas of IT!.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8