What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Mastermix

strummer666

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
What's happened to the mastermix issues

dotdot77

🌟 Valued Member ♬𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔍 ♬
Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
think we are all wanting them . hope angiebell starts uploading again .

SxBadboy

Hardcore Til I Die
+Lifetime VIP+
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
found a few alternative sites that have some Mastermix and Dmc issues but they just long-winded for getting
and some are russian sites so make sure you have translator turned on lol
can give details upon request

Pepepelotas

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello All,

I love Mastermix as well as DMC collections. Not sure if posting here is correct but I thought since you users like the same music you may be able to help me.

I am currently downloading the VA Mastermix Pro Collection that was just put online today but I have not been able to finish downloading DMC Dance Mixes 25 -101 (74 Discs) and DMC Dance Mixes 107-215 (31 discs). Currently stuck at 98.7% and 95.9% for about a week.

Does anyone have access to these so I can finish the download. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SxBadboy

Hardcore Til I Die
+Lifetime VIP+
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

@Pepepelotas

my maths aint great but going by the number of discs and the content your trying to download the numbers dont match ???
if your download has stalled for over a week would it not be safer to rename the torrents and try again thats what i do and it sometimes works, or remove all the whole discs ( complete files ) and try again with the torrent/magnet file but omitting all the complete files from the download? i find that sometimes works
i myself have not started gathering my missing dance mixes yet there are a few russian sites you could try but not sure i'm allowed to promote them here
here is 1 but you do have to create an account https://rutracker.org/forum/index.php

(SORRY ADMIN PLEASE DONT BAN ME just trying to help)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8