What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

MP3 Glodls

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmax

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Whats Happened To Mp3 Glodls Has Ant Replaced It ,Ive Managed ~To Get Week 1 Glodls but no
more

ourjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
i'm sure we will catch up stay safe.

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
AS you know we have had week 1 from iTake and no doubt we will catch up with the rest at some point, in the meantime you are getting not only releases from pmedia but Ant is also uploading alternative weekly albums, they maybe not to everybody's tastes in music, but thats the way it goes and thanks go out for the effort from Ant. There's plenty of other good stuff available so im sure theres something that will keep you happy until iTake gets chance to upload week 2.

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Really? your first post in introduction area is not even saying who you are ..? smh ..

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Really? your first post in introduction area is not even saying who you are ..? smh ..
Is that comment aimed at me by any chance. Not sure what the "smh" means, is it some form of text speak? Ive no idea, im old, what do you expect.

Last edited:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Saturday is here again, and its not raining, no shoveling today, either. Ive been going back through some of the old PC stuff i use to be involved with and found a few old cds of stuff i released in the 70's, it was more to the local scene and not the sites we have now, but it brought back a few good memories and that i use to go under the name "Katweasel" (Weasels Revenge), (long since forgotten, due to threats from the wife). Well I hope your all having a great day and enjoying all the good stuff on site. Happy days. TTFN

Tony da Ink

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡|★мк🔑🅥🅘🅟★
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Is that comment aimed at me by any chance. Not sure what the "smh" means, is it some form of text speak? Ive no idea, im old, what do you expect.
I think Itake has got it in for you mate, and its his way of giving you an ear blast without mentioning you.....lolololol 😄 😄 😄 😄

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I’ve no idea, and to be honest I’m not that bothered, life goes on, you try to help where you can, n you can’t please everyone can you.

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
C'mon mate, you think it was directed at you?

Is this your first post in the forums?

Check again and you'll see only one person has their first post here...

You're a staff member if I wanted to go at you it will definitely not be in the public forums..

smh = shaking my head... ..

lordtaff22

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
there's more life on this thread this week than what's happening in the soaps hehehe

lordtaff22

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Saturday is here again, and its not raining, no shoveling today, either. Ive been going back through some of the old PC stuff i use to be involved with and found a few old cds of stuff i released in the 70's, it was more to the local scene and not the sites we have now, but it brought back a few good memories and that i use to go under the name "Katweasel" (Weasels Revenge), (long since forgotten, due to threats from the wife). Well I hope your all having a great day and enjoying all the good stuff on site. Happy days. TTFN
we are all old but looking atname katweasel now that definately is old English wrestling finished along time ago last century hehehe joking aside anyone is old you just have to live long enough i'm 656 years old so i got no excuse hehehe have a happy weekend bless us all

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
C'mon mate, you think it was directed at you?

Is this your first post in the forums?

Check again and you'll see only one person has their first post here...

You're a staff member if I wanted to go at you it will definitely not be in the public forums..

smh = shaking my head... ..
Ah I didn’t know if I had said something in the wrong place and have no idea of text speak meanings, I have to look them up. Told you, I’m old. I use big words still😊

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
we are all old but looking atname katweasel now that definately is old English wrestling finished along time ago last century hehehe joking aside anyone is old you just have to live long enough i'm 656 years old so i got no excuse hehehe have a happy weekend bless us all
I got katweasel name from tv series, bet that’s before your time, cus I had long hair n beard, but I do remember the wrestling with Kent Walton on a Saturday afternoon. Jacky palo use to live quite close and was nothing like what you saw on tv, lovely guy. I could still name em all, unfortunately it’s short term memory that goes, so I’m told anyway. Can’t remomber who said though.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well it’s 1:40 am and I should be asleep, but got a poorly dog that always seeks my attention, she’s also old and has a touch of bellyache, her own fault for Nicking a bag of treats out of the shopping bag that I forgot to put away, still I wont need to now. She might be blind but her nose still works. Got a bit of upholstery on an old piano stool to do later today, it makes a change and keeps my hand in. I use to be a time served engineer/mechanic/plumber/tv repair man/computer tec/cook/hgv driver/taxi driver and roofer, but too many ups and downs in that job. I’m sure I’ve missed more, But apart from that I just wasted my time doing anything and fixing things, never had a problem getting a job even when I didn’t want one. Now what was I talking about? Ah yes, rubbish as usual. And anyone else who’s still up at this time, have a great Day.

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
lol. Jack of all trades, I see this thread is garnering a lot of attention,

i'm locking it since it seems to be out of topic, you can open a new thread in chit chat area to continue the conversation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8