What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

MP3 NEW RELEASES 2021

Shark

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
When will MP3 NEW RELEASES 2021 week 28 to 31 show in music section.
Thank You.

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Im sorry but i cant tell you because i have no idea when iTake will get time to put it up, it will appear at some point so please be patient.

ClemFandango

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
When will Lord of the Rings Part 5 show up in the Movies section ?

See? We can all ask stupid questions.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning @ClemFandango, hope your well. To answer your question in a way you are familiar with, it will be when you see it on site. I didn’t know there had been parts 1,2,3, or 4 even.
Have a great day ;)

ClemFandango

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning @ClemFandango, hope your well. To answer your question in a way you are familiar with, it will be when you see it on site. I didn’t know there had been parts 1,2,3, or 4 even.
Have a great day ;)
Dude.

Seriously.

DUDE :D

You didn't know there was a Lord of the Rings Trilogy ?.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I knew there was a trilogy, but after the 3rd in the trilogy, part 5 was beyond my belief of thinking that it might have been stretched out through parts 4 as well. Saying that, I had, had enough after the first one. o_O

ClemFandango

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I knew there was a trilogy, but after the 3rd in the trilogy, part 5 was beyond my belief of thinking that it might have been stretched out through parts 4 as well. Saying that, I had, had enough after the first one. o_O
Did you not watch the other two then ?

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Did you not watch the other two then ?
No not really, they might have been on in the background, but I probably had some wet paint to watch dry that would have been more of a priority., unless star trek was on, although ive never really understood why seven of nine was called that and not seven out of ten, maybe it was based on a performance rating. its ok having very deep thoughts today, like what would i miss tomorrow if i kicked the bucket today, and why is it a bucket you kick? All this and more when we return, Oops, have i just nicked that from a tv series. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. Well thats another 5 minutes wasted. TTFN

ClemFandango

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I don't know if we can be friends if you haven't seen The Two Towers and Return of the King .. 🤣🤣

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I don't know if we can be friends if you haven't seen The Two Towers and Return of the King .. 🤣🤣
I did see the twin towers but that was when they collapsed. And the queen aint dead yet so we wont get a return of a king till then, mind you probably wont watch that either. I do like Star Trek but not Star Wars cus its just not real like what Star Trek is. Oh well time to annoy someone else now, the wifes just come back in so it looks like she's it. You got to live a bit dangerously from time to time. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry for the late Merry Christmas but its due to not being able to access the forums from the main page which i still cant, my login not being accepted so now instead of being a member and admin from 2017 im a new member from 2023, not that i care but it was a pain, Have a great new year. TTFN

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry for the late Merry Christmas but its due to not being able to access the forums from the main page which i still cant, my login not being accepted so now instead of being a member and admin from 2017 im a new member from 2023, not that i care but it was a pain, Have a great new year. TTFN
Sorry about the mess, its all fixed now...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8