What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Need help? Ask here!

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes this is a bug, thanks for reporting it, we're looking into it right away..

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
1. There are multiple options you haven't seen - click on the 3 dots next to the paint palette, and another at the end
simply click on the button with this symbol =
[ ] (next to the "Preview" button) for BBCode.
2. I assume you have an account at https://glodls.to
in which case you can easily apply by clicking on the upload button
**FOR ALL NEW APPLICATIONS: < click button to apply**

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
1. There are multiple options you haven't seen - click on the 3 dots next to the paint palette, and another at the end
simply click on the button with this symbol =
[ ] (next to the "Preview" button) for BBCode.
2. I assume you have an account at https://glodls.to
in which case you can easily apply by clicking on the upload button
**FOR ALL NEW APPLICATIONS: < click button to apply**
I just tried again using the link in your post MissKitti....still the same error message.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.
Will wait for post when it's fixed rather than keep clicking etc. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks for the bbcode info ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...getting used to things pretty quickly.

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Just enable Push notifications, once it gets fixed, you'll get notified...

We're all just finding out about this bug, but surely we'll fix it soon..

I just tried again using the link in your post MissKitti....still the same error message.

Will wait for post when it's fixed rather than keep clicking etc. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks for the bbcode info ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...getting used to things pretty quickly.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

O.K Guys, here's how to get the best out of posting in threads and messaging
extra text+smilie etc options.png

the first 3 dots open this
extras 1.png

the second 3 dots open this
extras 2.png

the third 3 dots opens this
extras 3.png

Last edited:

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Update: this bug has been fixed now, i submitted a test application and it was successful!

You can submit your applications now...

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yup, works a treat now ๐Ÿ‘Œ Much appreciated iTake(y)

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Glad we fixed it because you notified us, I'm happy it works for you now... Happy Torrenting.. :geek: (y)

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Seems to be a problem with the "Scrape your torrents" link on Torrent side of the site...?

My uploads will only show seed/peer counts if i manually update the seed stats on my uploads one-by-one.:eek:
The "Scrape My Torrents" option on my profile page just brings up a timer (900 secs/15 mins) and does nothing else....even after the timer has long run out the stats don't update..?
Example:
I uploaded a bunch of movies y/day and tried the "Scrape My Torrents" option for the last few in the list (boxed in red)...left them overnight and they're still showing no seed/peer stats on-site this morning...?

Manually updated them this morning, along with my new uploads, and they show up immediately...

Thanks guys'n'gals(y)

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes there seem to be a broken code after our last upgrade, I'll look into this and see if we can get it back working.

Thanks for reporting it.. :geek:

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys'n'gals ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...how do i go back to/find a private conversation i'm having with someone...?
I can't find them again once i leave the page...and can't find the link/option to go back to them.
Thanks.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys'n'gals ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...how do i go back to/find a private conversation i'm having with someone...?
I can't find them again once i leave the page...and can't find the link/option to go back to them.
Thanks.
Click On Message button, the Drop-down messages window appears, Click > Show all < here you will get all the conversation you've joined or anyone sent you messages, your whole Inbox. (You can double-click on message button and go to inbox directly).

About the leaving Conversation: it depends on which option you're choosing while leaving.
1. Leave and get future notification
2. Leave and ignore future notification

In both ways, option one will send you a notification if the creator/sender send any new message on that conversation, if not then you can't get them back no matter you started that conversation but left it.
2nd option speaks itself, no backup as you have decided to quit permanently.

Good luck!

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks @Prom3th3uS ....that helps with messages(y);)
Unfotunately it didn't solve my hunt....Apologies for the confusion...i'm still not quite sure whats PM's here or Chats, Conversations etc.
It was a private conversation with me, started by the other person, which i got an Alert for....The only way i could get to it was through the Alert system which let me know they started a private conversation with me....once i had answered and gone back off the page it was on, i cannot find a way to get back to it, or find it anywhere...?...and i cannot see old Alerts or find any way on my profile to get back to it..?
I'm not 100% sure but i don't think i hit "Don't recieve future notifications"...i don't remember seeing that to be honest...i more than likely just answered and hit backspace as usual to go back a page to my alerts:eek:o_O ...if this then defaults to no notifications then it's my own fault๐Ÿคฌโ˜น๏ธ
Thanks for the help guys'n'gals๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Last edited:

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Once you're logged in to the forums, scroll to the very top on the right corner.. you'll see an envelope that looks like this..

Envelope icon for messages or conversations

Bell icon for Alerts like notifications, reactions, likes and all that..

or you can follow this link

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks @_.:=iTake=:._ ...but it still doesn't appear in the lists for either...?
It was a (Bell) Alert that this member was following me and had started a private conversation with me....so i clicked the link in the Alert section and that took me to the conversation...(old alerts disappear once seen and i cannot access them again once used usually)
I clicked the (Bell) Alert the next day and the link was still there so i could go back to the conversation...
But once the link disappeared from the Alert section i cannot find another way to go back to that conversation...?
Cannot find a way to send a PM either to let them know or start a new convo..?
Just a bit lost etc...still finding my feet here ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
No worries....i'll figure summat out eventually...cheers peeps ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Can you provide a screenshot so we can see exactly what you're seeing... those icons i mentioned should appear

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
1st of all....Issue is solved (y);) ...big shout out to @DJ BeatMaster Jazz for starting a new private conversation with me....which when opened, had the name of the other person i was having a private conversation with on the right along with @DJ BeatMaster Jazz 's name ... and when i clicked the other name i got back to the conversation i had lost๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค— ...so it's all good again and thanks to all for the help ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ...bookmarked the page for future use๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jobs a good'un ๐Ÿค˜

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Seem to have a new issue affecting a couple of members...
This link returns a "you must be logged in to do that" message when clicked on >> https://forums.glodls.to/link-forums/apply-for-uploader-here.36/
There is also "Oops! We ran into some problems." messages at times...
Plus a "Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site." message at times...
Trying to work through the issue in chat with the members with no success so far...
Is it a Bug...?
Thanks peeps (y)

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Where's the Coffee Machine...?:coffee:๐Ÿ˜˜

Also....when using the site bbcode, it doesn't show up as you use it.....so i can't tell when it ends etc....so if i just want one section in bold or bigger letters i can't tell if it's all bold/bigger or just one section...?
I can see a REMOVE FORMATTING icon but i don't know if it removes the one i'm using or all...?

O.K.....getting the hang of your coding etc....tips still appreciated... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฆณ๐ŸŒˆ << help yourself to a new shoe or wig if you leave a tip...or just take a quick slide down the rainbow for fun.
Ta very mucho peeps.
CLICK ON THE: [ ]
to see the BBCODE
while in this view ALL BBCODE must be done by manually typing it
- you may want to change view every now and then for easier BBCode use (buttons)
- and if you can't see the [ ] then click on the three dots next to the "preview" button
sorry for the late reply hun'

skoda72

๐ŸŒŸ Valued Member
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
so i recently moved home and isp from BT to Virgin, for a few days i could access the forum the home apge and still get my usual downloads etc. but now all of a sudden Virgin ar being complete douches and stopping me seeing the pages. does anyone have a decent free vpn i could use till i figure out how to make virgin see these pages. greatly appreciated in advance and much love

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8