What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ‘ ๐’ฎฯƒโ„“ฮฝั”โˆ‚ Offline Issues

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
We are currently facing a huge spike in requests that can be caused by many factors.

We are still looking into this matter as this surge continues, we promise to get site back to normal as soon as we can.

Thanks

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I don't think it's a "Glo" prob @_.:=iTake=:._
At the same time this place went off-line about 30 mins ago(ish)...ettv suddenly became "Origin Unreachable"...and 1337x chat went off to those not already in chat....looks like another DDos is taking place again :eek::unsure:
AssHaTs are throwing a fit by the looks of it ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ค
Thanks for the update and good luck ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes @B4ND1T69 , that seems to be exactly right, this issue lasted for over 6 hours,

We have been online checking the logs, hardware, funny thing, things were working backdoor but for public it was hell..

I'm sure these attackers planned this simultaneous attacks, unfortunately, we can't do much unless Cloudflare decides to do something about it.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
So did Angie Torrents + one of the express vpn IP's (Tampa) and 1 "Browsec" IP (Amsterdam)
- I think it may have been strategic <but> not aimed at us specifically.

I was even unable to access world of Wargaming North American server and their Central America server,
so it wasn't at our end

I was unable to reach the site for well over 6 hours,
and had to re-route through singapore and UK to access most of the internet

though TGx, 1337x, TPB all seemed un-affected which should help round down the possibilities.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Cheers for the updates @_.:=iTake=:._ and @MissKitti (y)๐Ÿคช they'll prolly stop again when their Mum's let them out of the basement to go play in the sun :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿฅต
Thanks for all your doing behind the scenes guys'n'gals ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8