By: Gary Feierbach
Released: April 15, 2019
Torrent Contains: 28 Files, 6 Folders
Course Source: https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-julia-10-video
Quick-start your data science projects
Course Length 3 hours 2 minutes
Table of Contents
• Getting Started with Julia
• Understanding Julia Fundamentals
• Julia Control Structures, Functions, Tasks, and Modules
• Using I/O And Advanced Features Of Julia
• Get started with Julia and its resources
• Code an iconic “Hello World!” program
• Implement simple linear algebra
• Work with syntax and some simple I/O.
• Manage variables, types (dynamic and static), variable scope, and operations
• Explore strings and functions, and control flows
• Use methods and constructors while processing
• Carry out vector and matrix operations
Julia is an easy-to-read language invented by MIT. It uses a simple uncluttered syntax intended to make linear algebra, big data, and AI solutions easy to specify and quick to execute.
This course begins with an overview where you will learn how to install and run Julia. As well as the basics, you will explore Primitive, Abstract and Composite types. This course will teach you variables, scope (local and global, static and dynamic), and constants. With this course, you will be able to carry out string operations and pattern matching. You will further learn to control structures, functions, tasks, and blocks.
By the end of this course, you will have explored I/O and advanced fundamentals, by carrying out vector and matrix operations.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Julia-1.0
Style and Approach
A complete course packed with step-by-step instructions, working examples, and helpful advice. This course is clearly divided into small chunks that will help you understand each part individually and learn at your own pace.
• A practical guide to help you use Julia to tackle problems concurrently and in a distributed environment
• Master the techniques you need to create blazingly fast programs with Julia
• Covers control structures, functions, tasks, blocks, and I/O and advanced fundamentals
Gary Feierbach is the owner at Inner Access. He has over 7 years' experience with Julia. He is steadfast in his work and working with Julia is his passion.
GloDLS is where you can download all your favorite movies, tv, music, games, softwares, mobile applications, pictures and other torrents free.