What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

🅣.🅤.🅔.🅐™ Requests for personal creation

BratPrince20

Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
MissKitti and I were talking and I had mentioned that I would love it if someone could help me out by syncing these iriff/funny commentary mp3s to the movie so they are one synced file. I have tried this on many many occasions and it's always an epic failure. I have tried in vain to get assistance on the suprbay rifftrax forum where it seems that people are takers and not really givers when it comes to these types of projects. Is there anyone who can help me? Or tell me where i should post this if this is the wrong forum?

Bob Buel Ridicule Theatre MP3s

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I can look into this for you..

BratPrince20

Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Thanks ... I haven't seen Miss_Kitti around lately and I am starting to get worried about her :(

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
We're all hoping she's doing well.

Our thoughts and prayers go to everyone during this period of pandemic.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
I'm still planning to do it for you, sorry got distracted, and lost the web for a short time - I may need to download that music again, you should have just dragged and dropped the file into my mega chatroom where it would only use my storage space and leave it permanent for me to access when needed, I actually do have a thread for this kind of request <click below>
Suggestions, requests etc on music videos, game movies, video OR music Mash-Ups, by MissKitti | GloTorrents Community

1. 🆓

YOUTUBE/SOUNDCLOUD

DJ BeatMaster Jazz

𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔥-𝔘𝔭 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯⚡️ცƖơơɖყ Ɩɛɠɛŋɖ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Credits
@MissKitti asked me if I could lend a hand on this one for you @BratPrince20 , I'm also reachable at mega in MK's chat there.
This kind of thing is my specialty, I've been doing this sort of thing since 1994, I'm a bit swamped with our current productions,
but I will get to it asap for you, stay tuned here or mega for updates, oh and MK also asked me if I had any plans on "Tudor" era stuff at all ?
there will be some DR Who Unleashed stuff set in that era coming soon, and I'll see what else I can wrangle up for you mate

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8