What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
ahh looks like I forgot something @Tony da Ink looks, like you got something that belongs to me... errm ,
still trying to figure it out though.. if you know what I mean, you know where to find me..

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to all, having a nice easy day today, but suffering with a bit of a headache this morning, my own fault I guess. Greets go out to all, now for a quick look around GT.

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
morning peeps, one of you guys musta talked with the weatherman, cos its raining here today too....lololol

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to you. Sorry but weatherman had nothing to do with it,it was the rain dance I was doing yesterday, I didnโ€™t want you feeling left out, besides too much sun isnโ€™t good for you. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
ahh looks like I forgot something @Tony da Ink looks, like you got something that belongs to me... errm ,
still trying to figure it out though.. if you know what I mean, you know where to find me..
lololol....

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi @_.:=iTake=:._ ๐Ÿฅท ... @Tony da Ink ๐Ÿค˜ ...and @Hippy ๐Ÿฅณ ...and all you Lurky-Lou's๐Ÿ˜˜
Good evening Everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ...weather turned out o.k. here so i had a couple of hours out shredding on my bike ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช...luvely jubbly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค˜
Have a great week ya'll ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ

Nice bit of Eye-Candi to round the week off with...
Click the video, enjoy the tune and the show ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi @_.:=iTake=:._ ๐Ÿฅท ... @Tony da Ink ๐Ÿค˜ ...and @Hippy ๐Ÿฅณ ...and all you Lurky-Lou's๐Ÿ˜˜
Good evening Everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ...weather turned out o.k. here so i had a couple of hours out shredding on my bike ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช...luvely jubbly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค˜

Oh well Iโ€™m glad your still being an optimist in hoping next week will be good for all, now me, I know it wonโ€™t be and if it was going to be I expect that there is going to be someone who will mess it all up and put the rest of the week on a downer. So I hope if your week is t as good as you hope for, donโ€™t say I didnโ€™t tell you, but itโ€™s your own fault for being optimistic and setting your sights so high. Experience has shown me that if you start the week expecting it to be bad, and itโ€™s not, then itโ€™s a bonus and you have an excuse for going over the top at the weekend. Have a great week or day or even fortnight, oh sod it, have a good year.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Oh well Iโ€™m glad your still being an optimist in hoping next week will be good for all, now me, I know it wonโ€™t be and if it was going to be I expect that there is going to be someone who will mess it all up and put the rest of the week on a downer. So I hope if your week is t as good as you hope for, donโ€™t say I didnโ€™t tell you, but itโ€™s your own fault for being optimistic and setting your sights so high. Experience has shown me that if you start the week expecting it to be bad, and itโ€™s not, then itโ€™s a bonus and you have an excuse for going over the top at the weekend. Have a great week or day or even fortnight, oh sod it, have a good year.
I hear ya @Hippy ....there will always be a stupid round the corner somewhere, ready and waiting to mess up peeps lives etc :cry: ...it's the nature of humans:rolleyes: ...it can't be helped so just don't let them get ya down๐Ÿ˜ค
For me.....2moz is supposed to be sunny and dry...my bike is ready for more shredding...i have plenty of weed for while i'm out...so as long as i get a few hrs each week out'n'about stoner riding then it's been a good week here ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคช
I ask for little from my fellow Humans, i expect less, but always hope for more ๐Ÿ˜

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Looks like everyone was asleep yesterday, or maybe just me. Tuesday, apart from the normal calls I get asking "how do you do this" etc. its a quiet day, just one wonderful g-tech vacuum in that wont start/stop without a load of presses on the button, luckily they haven't smashed the button yet so it could be an easy job (cus I know what the fault is), ok, for anyone out there who has a g-tech k2, when it wont switch on or off without loads of presses, the first thing everyone goes for is the on/off switch, and 9 times out of ten it isnt that and the g-tech ends up at the tip. All im going to say is if you know someone else who has the same machine try swopping the battery with them and give it another try, if that works, then your problem is the battery pack. If you want to open one up (disconnect a main lead to board) and have a look at the connections that are made when it is fitted on the machine and you can carefully remover the grey plastic that is around the contacts you will most likely find that one or more have broken from the board, so when you press the on/off button the pack doesnt get the signal to supply power, fix that if you can else purchase another battery. Well thats my day so far, oh, and ive just got another call to sort out a cctv camera thats stopped working, thats gonna be a new cam, cus i aint messing with it otherwise. Have a great day, and have a look at the great stuff thats now up on the site. TTFN

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys, just thought id say hello, and just to let you all know ....summer is coming, yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys, just thought id say hello, and just to let you all know ....summer is coming, yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Yea I know, it will be all full of females looking for a good time, and your just the one to show them where the fun isI. Have a great day n fill ya boots.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

"Hello", wave "Goodbye"​

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wait, WTF, I have just done, :unsure: No no, no way, It wasn't me! LOL

Well hello world, see ya later, bye bye ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wait, WTF, I have just done, :unsure: No no, no way, It wasn't me! LOL

Well hello world, see ya later, bye bye ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜
Are you still drunk from your Birthday @Prom3th3uS ...? :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿคช ...hope you had a Very Happy Birthday mate. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅณ

Mondays outing was fantastic๐Ÿ˜...mild wind, nice weed, not too busy so loads of room to mess about...and to top it all off, on the last leg back i had the most amazing view๐Ÿ˜ณ ...there was a very very nice looking lady in tight shorts who kept speed checking me lolol...catching up, overtaking, then easing off so i go past...and over again.๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜œ...topped off my ride perfectly๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜
Sunny but v/windy 2moz ๐Ÿ˜–...Friday is looking very nice for another outing๐Ÿ˜
P.S....if the Mystery Lady is reading this...."Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡...you made my day"

Have a good'un everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good Morning Gloworlders, and I hope you all having a wonderful Wednesday , its raining again here and its a miserable dark day so far. Im not doing much, if anything today, and even less if i can get away with it. Plenty of new stuff around on site, and no doubt more to come so keep your eyes open. Greets to all, and have a great day. TTFN.

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Are you still drunk from your Birthday @Prom3th3uS ...? :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿคช ...hope you had a Very Happy Birthday mate. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅด
Yeah, sort of ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜:ROFLMAO:

Yup, it was a great time with wife and my queen daughter (she's 1 a half year old), and had a good dinner party as well :)

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yea I know, it will be all full of females looking for a good time, and your just the one to show them where the fun isI. Have a great day n fill ya boots.
thats what i would like , all the females falling at my feet for a good time, lololol

Tony da Ink

+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
a belated happy birthday to you @Prom3th3uS , like i always say better late than never, :cool: :cool: :cool:

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค— ...nice sunny, but windy, day...gonna be the same 2moz with less wind so beware the nutter on the bike if your out'n'about lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก

Onwards peeps....Onwards and Upwards ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good moaning to all. Well the sun is shining but its still got a bit of a nip in the air, but hey, its not raining for a change. Of course if we get too much sun, or it gets a bit warm, you know there will be a water shortage again. I see more good stuff on site and that there is a new week of new mp3s from Ant, and a big thank you for the work thats been put in, still not my sort of stuff but im sure many people will find something they like, and im only one person with "oldie" tastes. Well 2 desktops in for today which i have been asked to make one good one out of the 2, although trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear i think is going to be a bit difficult, plus I have a feeling (which doesn't happen too often at my age) that one of the machines is from the mouse house machine that i gave back, although these are from a different house, but not that far away. We will see. Have a great day. TTFN.

Just went up the road and saw a ginger pussy cat get run over that I know belongs to someone down our road, unfortunately it is dead and I thought I would knock on a few doors in the road to try and find out where it came from so they could deal with their loss. Things didnt go really to plan and just got doors shut on me, but I guess it was my fault, maybe I shouldn't have said that i was looking for the owner of a ginger pussy. Still you live and learn dont you, I would have felt better if I had have had maybe one taker, now there is a poor battered ginger pussy that no one wants.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8