What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ ...nice ride out on the bike...nice'n'sunny:love:...a bit nippy at first but warmed up later on and not too busy aswell ;)
The weekend be upon us folks...time to throw off your mental chains and let yaself go ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคช ...have a great weekend peeps ๐Ÿ’‹

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good Morning to all. Well looking at the lack of posts over the weekend it seems that everyone has had other things to occupy their time. Its the start of another week, and im hoping it will be better than my weekend has been. Calling down to a good friends house, I find him flat out on the bathroom floor, after waiting 30 mins for an ambulance to turn up he was taken to hospital, he had had a major stroke. Not the best way to start a day, but hes still going so far.So its all running around to do today sorting things out for him. Im also involved with my sister moving house this week so plenty of odd jobs for me. You all have a great day. TTFN

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi guys and gals, hope you all good on this wet and windy monday, yes even in "sunny" ole southern Spain, it rains too, lololol,
today regional holiday so all day lazing about trying to "master" the uploading of files, not an easy task by any means, but will carry on trying ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

BTW @Hippy , hope yer mates ok and he pulls thru, its what we have at "our age", all the dangers of having a stroke as well as everything else to content with,

anyway wont go on cos I start and get carried away, lol.....stay safe peeps........

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ....had some nice weather for the last few days, dry/sunny, but cold and breezy ๐Ÿฅถ...so iv'e been out'n'about on my bike lolol.
Soz to hear about your mate @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...good job you showed up when you did ๐Ÿ‘...hope things go o.k. for him.
Have a good'un wherever you are folks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning guys, sweet dream, good night folks, see you around! ๐Ÿ˜ :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿฅ‚

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿ˜˜:p...cold, windy and a touch of rain here 2day๐Ÿฅถ...bbbrrrrrrrr lolol
Have a good'un whatever you get upto 2day ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Happys Days and nights if your lucky.
Hi folks, not been able to get on much this last week, which started to go downhill last sunday with me finding my friend colapsed on the floor, he had had a massive stroke and is not only paralised all down one side with no speech, but also found to have pancreatic cancer, and now pnumonia to top things off. Followed by a week of helping my Sister move house loaded with lots of odd jobs. Now tonight it looks like it is also going to be a late night as my wife has just been taken to hospital in an ambulance. So whats next? They say it all happens in threes so at this rate theres a good chance it will be me. You all have a great day tomorrow, oops sorry it is tomorrow, doesnt time fly when your having fun. Greets go out to all. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Everyone,
Its been a long couple of weeks and unfortunatly I have had to say goodbye to my longstanding mate tonight, who has sadly passed away. But the world goes on and we get things sorted out and carry on. Greets to all. TTFN

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys and gals, just a quick hello,
not been on much cos of work , just get in to see the new torrent and shoot off again
hope youยดre all good and lets see if work slows down so i can get back to what i like best, lazying about on the computer, lololol

take care all

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
all you beautiful people
Hi Everyone,
Its been a long couple of weeks and unfortunatly I have had to say goodbye to my longstanding mate tonight, who has sadly passed away. But the world goes on and we get things sorted out and carry on. Greets to all. TTFN
Sorry to hear about your friend sweetie, I hope the weeks ahead are brighter for you ๐Ÿ’œ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry to hear about your friend sweetie, I hope the weeks ahead are brighter for you ๐Ÿ’œ
all you beautiful people
There is still a lot to sort out yet so its taking up a lot of my time, a lot has been left to me as family members live too far away to do anything. With covid restrictions things are taking a lot longer to be processed. Anyway a big hello to all out there, summer is on the way.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

I know you're out there.... My Spidey sense is tingling...
I am the SpiderMere...​

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi Gals n Guys hope your all staying well and having a great day. Ive nearly done with sorting out mates house and house clearance are in on thursday, then its just the funeral to cope with, apart from my sister adding jobs because she has moved house. Im slowing down a bit now, not sure if its due to age or just being knackered. Got a few computers to sort when i get time, and once lockdown is lifted ive got another mate who wants me to help set up a studio for him, maybe i will even get to play my bass as well. Main thing is that we are still here and willing to help when i can. Have a great day and enjoy some of the great releases that members have uploaded.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy folks ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
Had a very wierd 3 weeks since my last visit ๐Ÿคฏ
Had my first Covid Vaccine Jab ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ท ...The Oxford Astrazeneca Vaccine...Yeeeeah!!
Also had the 3 days of feeling weak(ish) others have gone through when having the Jab ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค’ ...i can only describe it as like recovering from the Flu...a bit achy and a general feeling of weakness for a couple of days...nothing major so don't be worried peeps. ๐Ÿฅด
Had done all my jobs for 3 days in advance just incase of side-effects so i was o.k. to just mosh and recover...
Spent the next 2 days listening to my neighbour coughing constantly...on the 3rd day the police knocked on my door asking if i had seen him...?...they then kicked his door in and found him passed away๐Ÿ˜ข ...guy was a loner who used to come and go via his back door because he didn't want to interact with anyone ...each to their own i suppose but it still leaves you feeling sad to know he passed alone๐Ÿ˜ข
Then i learned of the sad passing of one of the Legends of the torrenting world...BurtonC ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...this is the guy who got me into encoding and set me up with the tools for the job etc when others just dismissed "the noob"....R.I.P. my friend๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค 
All this left me contemplating Life, What we are, What and Who we leave behind, the Meaning of Life and all manner of things...๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...but luckily i still had a ton of weed left so after a week or so of solid smoking those thoughts just sorta melted away and i'm back to just being me again.๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคช
Just like @Hippy says....The world moves on and we carry on โ˜บ๏ธ

Now for some random stupidity to keep your chins up and give you a giggle...

Stay Groovy Folks ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช

I coulda sworn it felt like a friday when i got up before ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ....but at least iv'e got summat to look forward to now eh..?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
Have fun whatever your doing today peeps :p

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช

I coulda sworn it felt like a friday when i got up before ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ....but at least iv'e got summat to look forward to now eh..?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
Have fun whatever your doing today peeps :p
You
Mean itโ€™s not Friday, shucks Iโ€™ve wasted a whole week waiting and now you tell me itโ€™s not. What am I going to do now then, just have to sit twiddling my thumbs until it is then, have a great day ttfn

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon folks ๐Ÿฅฐ ...first things first...Have you put your clocks forward this morning...? :eek::p ...(only applies to U.K. residents...and anyone else who just wants to join in timetravelling lolol)
Lockdown resrictions start to ease off here as of 2moz :love:
Have fun, whatever your doing peeps :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿค— ....and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคก

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello to all? Another wet start to the day but drying out a bit now. Mates house nearly all cleared now so just a few days to go to finishing off, then maybe a coat of paint, but im hoping to avoid that cus I have another job of filling in all the walls at my sisters house that the electrician has made doing a rewrite,(I always thought they did it but apparently not anymore), then itโ€™s supply and fit a battery to a friends Volvo, then rebuild a door mirror on another Volvo, seems like itโ€™s a Volvo week. Oh yes and of course the 4 or 5 computers that I put on the back burner. Who said that being retired was easy, I wish I could get back to work, at least you get holidays. Monday is eye test day to start with and catch up with what I havenโ€™t done today. Oh well time to sort out the Sunday dinner I suppose. Iโ€™ve not had a look on the site yet but Iโ€™m sure there is plenty of things going on. Have a great day, and yes losing that hour today has Messed things up but itโ€™s added on at the other end of the day so you can work later, isnโ€™t that thoughtful?

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜œ
Lovely sunny day y/day :love::cool: ...gonna be nice'n'groovy again today ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜
Lockdown has been lifted here and restrictions have eased ๐Ÿฅฐ ...and the Brits are out en'mass lolol ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง
Gonna be another nice one today so enjoy it folks cos it's gonna change next week๐Ÿฅถ...and stay safe whatever your getting upto ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8