What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning Peeps, another sunny ish day and more work to do, but at least I wonโ€™t be getting soaked today. Some good stuff on site so fill ya boots, (still miss iTakes mp3s though) but there are still bits and pieces to be had and loads of โ€œmusicโ€ and I use that term lightly, if you like all the kick the dustbin stuff, yes I know Iโ€™m an old fuddy duddy thatโ€™s likes the middle of the road stuff that actually has a tune to it, but you canโ€™t have everything can you, and as I say there is enough to be going on with. Looks like Lots of hard work has been going on so many thanks to all. Have a great day. Ttfn

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon lollypops :p ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿค— ....had friggin snow here y/day ๐Ÿฅถ ...not enough to set and only for about 30 mins but it's always nice to see the white stuff making an appearance every now and again lol ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ ...going to war with an invation of ants later on in my conservatory...got them penned in with powder for now...gonna be pluggin holes later on so thats my day or two๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ
Have fun peeps...even if your at war...and stay safe...even if we're all doomed!!! lololol:ROFLMAO:๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Huh you only had snow, well we had snow sleet and hail stones, so there, n when I was a lad we had proper snow with snow drifts that you could hide in and we played snowballs n all that. Now Iโ€™m not so bloody stupid to go out In it and like the warmth, well as much as I can afford that is, have a great day and if it gets really really cold for you where you are, i will turn up the heat and sit and think of you tormenting those poor little hard working ants you think you will be able to stop by blocking cracks, it wonโ€™t but it will keep you occupied for a while. All this is of course utter bull, and was written for 2 reasons, 1 cus I was bored, 2 cus I hope you have a sense of humour and 3 cus Iโ€™m losing the plot, ok I know I only said 2 reasons, I canโ€™t count either. Tomorrow is another day and itโ€™s good to have got mates funeral over with now and I can start to get back to things I enjoy doing and I can be glad Iโ€™m still here. Have a great day everyone, and good luck with your ants or should that be aunts.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ooooo...i miss the old snow we used to get:love: ...nice big drifts you could dive in...we only get the crap 1inch wet stuff now that seems to shut down the country when it happens o_O
And i think you sorta sussed me out with the ants lololol....so i'll put it another way...
"It's better to be seen doing something pointless....than to be nagged about doing nothing worthwhile" :eek::ROFLMAO: ....yeah the little buggers will be back but at least my ears will get a break for now ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿฅณ
Have a good'un @Hippy ;)

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ooooo...i miss the old snow we used to get:love: ...nice big drifts you could dive in...we only get the crap 1inch wet stuff now that seems to shut down the country when it happens o_O
And i think you sorta sussed me out with the ants lololol....so i'll put it another way...
"It's better to be seen doing something pointless....than to be nagged about doing nothing worthwhile" :eek::ROFLMAO: ....yeah the little buggers will be back but at least my ears will get a break for now ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿฅณ
Have a good'un @Hippy ;)
There speaks the wisdom of a married man.๐Ÿคช

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š ...YUP!!!...the ant job turned into a complete conservatory make-over ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฌ ...found a couple of issues that needed sorting so iv'e fixed them and got some new flooring down etc...worked out alright as i found a fuggin hole in the wall that was letting a draft in๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅถ ...guys who fitted it must have made the hole for the pipes to go out and then changed their minds and filled it in with fuggin insulation foam๐Ÿ‘Ž ...needless to say it had come out and THAT was the source of all the issues in there, insects coming in, constant draft etc....so that's a few probs solved and you can notice the difference straight away๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ ...Job's a good'un๐Ÿ˜Š
Whatever your getting upto today ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคช ...Remember to have some fun doing it and make it count๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Glad to hear you havenโ€™t been sitting on ya butt doing nothing, Iโ€™ve been busy as well as the site where I have a static van has opened so a few jobs to do there. If anyone else decides to fit a new outside light, switch off the appropriate trip and tell wife not to use electric while you are working on it, it really does go in one ear and out the other. Wires removed light fitted and just connecting up when you hear a shout that the electric has gone off, yes I reply Iโ€™ve turned it off, no the hoover came on and went off again. Oh dear, there goes the earth leakage RCD trip. Would have been fine if she hadnโ€™t turned on the bloody hoover. So after chasing round for the keys the the main site electrics, ( yes it took out 4 vans electric), switching it all back in again I managed to finish that job, fitting more sockets and replacing a light switch will now wait until Iโ€™m on my own. Apart from that re leading windows at my Sisters house is also on hold for a few days. Enjoy the sun and have a great day.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Watch this....

Listen to this...

Welcome to the inner workings of my mind ๐Ÿคช lololol

Good morning all ๐Ÿฅฐ ...nice, warm and sunny today in Blighty ๐Ÿฅต ...gonna be out'n'about later for sure ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have some fun, whatever you get upto, and keep yourselves safe๐Ÿค—

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello peeps. hope your all having a good day and enjoying the new uploads from Itake, Yes they are more from the MP3 series that he does so well, 2 are posted weeks 4 & 5 and 2 to go, weeks 6 & 7. Great stuff all over the site so fill ya boots and go take a look, and dont forget to thank all the uploaders. Have a great day.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช ...hope ya'll had a nice weekend ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค— ...got a load of jobs done here and had plenty of stoner biking time so it's all gravy here :D ...nothing on for today so i'll prolly be uploading in a bit ๐Ÿคฉ ...there's a special offer this week aswell....grab any 3 uploads for the price of NON!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค“ ...that's right folks...grab any 3 uploads and pay for non...EVER!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฏ
P.S.....anyone wishing to grab more than 3 uploads can do so....help yourselves....grab them all if ya like ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š ...enjoy peeps ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...and don't forget to smile...

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

LizardQueen

๐ŸŽž ENCODERโž•EDITOR ๐Ÿ“บ
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
GREETINGS Earthlings

๐ŸฆŽ I have returned from beyond :p

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Welcome back from Beyond the Beyond @LizardQueen ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ ....i'm happy if i get out never mind going Beyond that ๐Ÿ˜ good to see you back anyhoo sweetie ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜
Good Morning Campers ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ป ...the lockdown easing in Blighty is going well...no rise in any charts and the numbers are still going down even after opening up bars and theme parks etc๐Ÿ‘ ...even had a rave or two with thousands there and no social distancing at all ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ
Caught up with a few uploads y/day...help yourselves to anything you fancy ๐Ÿ˜Š ...and if there's anything you want just pop a request in and i'll see what i can do;)
Have fun whatever you get upto peeps :oops::ROFLMAO: ...i'll see you out there ๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ๐Ÿคช ...wet y/day...gonna be nice 2day ๐Ÿค— ...so watchout for the stoned nutter on a bike if your out'n'about later on ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅด
Have a great weekend whatever your gonna be getting upto ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅฐ ....and have fun ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Morning all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜œ ...wet, windy, ploopy weather here all day ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿฆ† ...luckily i'm inside so as long as the weather stays outside we'll get on just fine o_O๐Ÿคฃ ...have fun whatever your doing and stay safe peeps ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคฉ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning Peeps, well its not raining so far today but i guess it will be soon. The week so for has kept me away for most of the time other than the odd quick visit. Luckily we have plenty of new stuff being put up on site to keep most people happy, so many thanks to all the uploaders. Greets to all the admin who run the site and keep things nice and fresh. Life in general seems to be taking up a lot of my time just lately what with appointments etc. Dont forget if your stuck on some project or job you have to do, and would like any help on how its done, just ask and im sure there is plenty of advice available from our members that will help you along, plus it doesnt have to be just about uploading or downloading on site, it can be about anything you need help with. Have a great day. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good to see you again @Hippy ;) ...i see your keeping busy as usual...or is it others keeping you busy as usual..? :unsure:๐Ÿ˜ ....now that lockdown is easing here in Blighty, peeps seem to be finding me "odd jobs" to do all over the place aswell ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...i seem to be waking upto a new list every day at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
To anyone doing "Odd-Jobs" around the house today...try to have a bit of fun and remember...๐Ÿค”...at least it's one less job your gonna get nagged about not doing tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good to see you again @Hippy ;) ...i see your keeping busy as usual...or is it others keeping you busy as usual..? :unsure:๐Ÿ˜ ....now that lockdown is easing here in Blighty, peeps seem to be finding me "odd jobs" to do all over the place aswell ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...i seem to be waking upto a new list every day at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
To anyone doing "Odd-Jobs" around the house today...try to have a bit of fun and remember...๐Ÿค”...at least it's one less job your gonna get nagged about not doing tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Ah you must be having it easy. I too was under the impression that it would be one less job to get nagged about, it honestly isnโ€™t true. They find you more jobs because you finished the last one quickly. Womanโ€™s logic is that if you finish jobs quickly, the you must have enjoyed doing them, so they are just trying to keep you happy by finding you a few more. If youโ€™ve not got to that stage yet, then you havenโ€™t been married long enough. (They get more cunning as the years go by). Built another general purpose desktop yesterday, and I am quite surprised at the speed it is running at, not having anything special in it, but @ 3.7ghz and a boot time of 9 seconds from cold ainโ€™t bad, so Iโ€™m hoping for another happy customer later. Hope you all have a great day. TTFN

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning peeps, Well i have decided to disappear for the day so anyone that wants me for anything will have to wait. Im off to a mates house that i haven't seen for a while and we are gonna have a jam session, Ive not played my bass for a while so ive dusted it off, tuned it up, and hopefully I might just hits some right notes in the right places (Morcambe & Wise Andre Previn sketch), but at least have a bit of fun in the process. Its been quite a time since we played together so im looking forward to it, and also meeting our old drummer again of 30 years ago, Top of the Pops here we come, Ok i know thats not on tv anymore but in my head we can still live the dream. (none of the kick the dustbin stuff either). You all enjoy whats on the site and have a great day. TTFN.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8