What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi AnoX,
Nice to have you aboard.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well hello peeps, it looks like the hot weather has given up for a while, well its not as hot as it has been, a bit overcast but still presently warm. At last I can get a few jobs done without killing myself in the heat, so mow the lawn, fix my generator, (never know when you might need one, although not used mine in 2 years). Next on the agenda is to make a new headboard just to pacify the wife, (one we have is now wrong colour). May a bit of me time later so i can get a bit of practice in on my bass. tomorrow is Sunday and a day of rest, nah, ive got loads on unless it rains, (please). anyway you all have a great time and enjoy life to the full, no one else can do that for you and your only here once. TTFN.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening all ๐Ÿ˜˜ ...been a bit busy here at this end recently๐Ÿ˜ค ...and soooo hot๐Ÿฅต ...so iv'e only been inside long enough to upload mostly and then i'm outta there and in da sun๐Ÿ˜œ
So...anyhoo....England got to the Final in the Euro's๐Ÿค— ...and lost on penalties๐Ÿ˜ญ ...again๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฌ ...and now we have the eternal shame of the wokest penalty ever taken to boot aswell๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Ž
And before you know it were onto the Tokyo Olympics 2020๐Ÿ˜ต ...a year late and with no fans (apart from a few thousand V.I.P.'s cos it's all about them really isn't it...?)๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ...and they're already known as the Wokest Games EVER!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคช
"Athlete's" protesting about not being allowed to protest whatever virtue signalling cause is popular today๐Ÿ˜ซ ..."Olympians" withdrawing (after not doing aswell as they expected) due to "mental health" ๐Ÿ˜ง lolol....The American Womens "Soccer" team taking the knee before footie again๐Ÿค” ...and then getting hammered 3-0 by the Lovely Swede's...and by the folks back home lolol๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜… ...what goes around eh...?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜š
Apart from that...i got a few jobs done which is always a bonus...uploading as usual so help yaselfs to anything ya like๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ...and been out'n'about on the bike getting stoned as usual๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคญ
Grab yourselves some fun peeps before the summer ends folks and remember๐Ÿง ...Life is not all about you๐Ÿ˜ก ...i'm here aswell๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคช

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Raining again today here, my shoes have sprung a leak, im fed up, worn out and still getting plagued by ipads, laptops, desktops etc, to fix. and also having to fit in with wifes docs and hospital appointments that seem to be somewhat endless at the moment. But hey its another day and apart from painting and getting a few things fixed its gonna be no different to other days. Ive still got to get into loft and dig out all my old software that I will eventually go through and put up for anyone who is interested in it, but when i get chance for that is anyone's guess. I hope everyone is enjoying all the good stuff on site thats been put up especially iTake for the continuing MP3 series that is sought after by many but thanks to the many other uploaders who take the time and effort to keep things interesting on site. Have a great day and enjoy all the goodies on site. TTFN.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon all ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿคช ...another rainy, windy, basically garbage weather day here in Blightyโ›ˆ๏ธโ˜”๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ†
Week 2 of the Olympics and it's Track'n'Field events etc...a nice chance for all you Ladies out there to catch a bit of "man-sausage-speed-juggling" lolol๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐ŸŒญ ....and i must admit it's refreshing to see the Olympic Media have decide NOT to show any woke virtue signalling before/during or after events๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ...hopefully they'll stop doing it now they can't "pull focus" from the sporting achievements of others, who have earned the right to be in the limelight, and try to make everything all about themselves๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข ...give the world a break ffs๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคก
If you enjoy the olympics like i do folks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ...then have fun and cheer on your Country๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ ...and remember:unsure: ...it's not all about wokery๐Ÿ˜ฎ...but you can't help but feel that some "athlete's" are deffo going for Gold in the event lololol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello Peeps, Well were now into September, and apart from the few sunny and hot days weve had, I guess its all downhill and winte will soon be here again. I see we have more goodies on site, thanks to all the uploaders and staff who keep things going, so take a look. Personally ive not been around much lately due to not being on top form, although as you get older your top form seems to get lower and lower. Anyway greets go out to all and your enjoying all the offerings available on site. any problems, then just ask, as there are many people out there that would answer any questions you might have. Thanks go out to @iTake for the continued work on the weekly MP3 series that everyone loves. Well thats enough from me for now, you all have a great day. TTFN

Mafketel

๐ŸŒŸ Valued Member and าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Dang it is September already... Almost Xmas ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Greets to all. Yes Christmas will soon be here, so Yippee, bar humbug, more commercialization, more cost, less money available, and probably no turkey. All that with the possibility of catching Covid and not surviving that long. Yes im full of cheeriness and, well whatever. On the bright side, there's plenty of good stuff on site to cheer everyone up, so have a look, oh, and have a great day, TTFN.

Beowulf66

๐ŸŒŸ ฮฝฮฑโ„“ฯ…ั”โˆ‚ ะผั”ะผะฒั”ั & าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
welcome aboard and im sure you will find lots of stuff on site that will fill your needs, and, dont forget if you dont know how to do anything, ask, as there is always someone who can help. Enjoy.

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
๐Ÿฑ Hello there @Beowulf66 Hun',
it's great to have you here, I hope you like what you see :) (y).

๐Ÿค“ We've upgraded the site a lot recently, and still improving ;).

๐Ÿ˜ธ I hope you've been well
(and of course you're loved ones too).

๐Ÿ’ก Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions ๐Ÿ’‹

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Howdy ya'll๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ ....and a good evening to everyone โ˜บ๏ธ ...jeez it's been a while ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...been kinda busy๐Ÿคซ ...ill for a while๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท ...and a whole lotta stoned๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช
Good to see the same faces about๐Ÿค— ...hey up @Hippy ๐Ÿ˜ ... @MissKitti ๐Ÿ’‹ ...always a pleasure.
Gonna go float about for a bit and see whats what๐Ÿ‘€ ...take it easy peeps ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜
...and remember๐Ÿง ...what comes around goes around๐Ÿคจ ...and thats why we have Mountains๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿคฅ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi to you too @Bandit69. Things seem to be a bit quiet a the mo, but with the cold weather about Im trying not to be out in it too much, so its more computer repairs with a few other bits of jobs thrown in. CCTV job to do in the next week or so once a roof has been finished and i can get to it. Im still looking to dig out some of my old archive progs, but that has also had to go on the back burner, plus ive still got to sort out how to upload it. (ive not done it for years and dont have a clue now). Anyway Covid's not got me yet so still a chance. Have a great day. TTFN

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning all ;)๐Ÿ˜˜ ...good to see you haven't been kicked in da nuttz yet by the old Kung-Flu @Hippy :oops:๐Ÿ˜ท ...and still working ya socks off as usual ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜‚ ....it's funny how you can finish a job, but the work never ends lol ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
It's a Sunny but chilly/windy day here in Blighty ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅถ ...not got much on here atm so i think i'll just float about for a while doin pirate stuff lol โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป
Have a good'un whatever your upto today peeps๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜
...and remember...You only become a "victim" of Mental Health when you open ya mouth๐Ÿค๐Ÿค” ...until then it's all in ya head ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening peeps;)๐Ÿฅณ ...been a busy day here๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฅด ...went to the dentist๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...he said "work needed" so i'll be back there soon...and got my Booster Jab for the old Kung-Flu๐Ÿ˜ท ...and doubled it up with my first ever regular English Flu Jab๐Ÿคง
For the record...I am PRO CHOICE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ ...i'm all for those that need it or want it๐Ÿ˜Š ...and those that don't๐Ÿ˜‰ ...it's a personal choice you should feel free to make๐Ÿค”
Have a good'un folks๐Ÿ˜˜ ...whatever your getting upto๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅด:love: ...
...and remember..."If Life deals you a crappy hand๐Ÿ˜ข ...take up Bingo instead"

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening peeps;)๐Ÿฅณ ...been a busy day here๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคง๐Ÿฅด ...went to the dentist๐Ÿ˜ฑ ...he said "work needed" so i'll be back there soon...and got my Booster Jab for the old Kung-Flu๐Ÿ˜ท ...and doubled it up with my first ever regular English Flu Jab๐Ÿคง
For the record...I am PRO CHOICE๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅณ ...i'm all for those that need it or want it๐Ÿ˜Š ...and those that don't๐Ÿ˜‰ ...it's a personal choice you should feel free to make๐Ÿค”
Have a good'un folks๐Ÿ˜˜ ...whatever your getting upto๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅด:love: ...
...and remember..."If Life deals you a crappy hand๐Ÿ˜ข ...take up Bingo instead"

Weathers bloody cold today so ive not ventured out except to repair a puncture in my car tyre, nice easy one as it was on the little puddle jumper, so jump on it and a tyre leaver was all that was needed, yes i know old school way but i am an old asre now, and a really big job on a volvo rear light where i had to change a bulb, yes I know at my age I need to stop doing big heavy jobs like that, but it was for a mate so i dont mind a little bit of hard work, that done I was presently surprised to see some new MP3s from iTake, so thanks for them. Tomorrow is probably going to be a busy one as ive got a few things on the go. I think next week I will go and look for a full time job so I can have some holidays, this retirement caper is killing me. Have a great day or even week if you like to look that far ahead. TTFN.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well things have been going a bit wrong today, i think it started when i got out of bed this morning. first i broke the door handle on the front door, luckily i had a spare so that wasnt too bad, then my other mobile tool shed, (kia Sedona) had a flat tyre, not a puncture though like yesterday, just bead leak, so out in the cold to blow it up, then the battery was flat so i had to jump start it, I must run it more and remember to turn off the interior light. Anyway the rest of the day went ok, until i decided to seed a few files, then Utorrent decided to lock up after a few minutes, ended up I was having problems with an update it had just done, so uninstalled it and installed a full version, working fine now. Loads of great stuff on site so fill ya boots, and if anyone has the torrent for Daniel O Donnell's 60 album, cus im getting bugged by a fan who loves his stuff, im quite surprised really cus i didnt know he had any, but there you go, but i can understand why they dont want to pay for it. You all have a great day. TTFN

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wind, hail and rain, yes its another wonderful day in the UK. Not done a tap today apart from a bit of cooking, yes I can cook, but dont worry it was a shock for the wife as well, 30 years of burning water, one mistake, and ive been chief cook n bottle washer ever since, still its easier to hide the taste of the rat poison i guess. ive been playing with Windows 11, and so far I dont particularly like it, but it seems to be working ok and updates without major problems although it did have one but running the update troubleshooter sorted it. Start menu moved to the left with ease so its a bit more familiar although I would prefer the shutdown button on the left as well. Al in all considering that I have installed it on a Toshiba Satellite Pro that must be 12 years old and only has 4gb mem with a 500gb SSD, plus using "http://glodls.to/windows-11-21h2-bu...re-activated-nov-2021-ftuapps-f-11730741.html", which works very well, Shove it on a USB with Rufus and clean install it and Bobs your Uncle or Auntie.
Thanks to Prom3th3uS for the upload, Well worth getting. Greets go out to all, TTFN

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8