What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

site issues?

chris2ko7

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi, i don't seem to be able to get on any page but home, i get HTTP ERROR 500 on all pages

Hippy

I use to not give a dam but now i just dont care
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
use VPN and try again. reset router? clear cache? restart machine?

Saturn5

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Probably because the pages you are trying to view use the search, which is broken atm, returning 500 errors.

I posted about it here, 4 days ago, it had already been broken a couple of days by then.

There seems to be no one around to fix it [no response yet].

Rusty21

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Whenever I click on one of the categories Music etc. All I have been getting this last week is..........

This page isn't working at the moment​

glodls.to can't currently handle this request.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yup, no one is doing any maintenance, and i have no idea who is doing anything so i guess it is a case of get what you can and eventually maybe it will get sorted out. Admin have other jobs to do as well as keeping things running on here so with sunny weather and holidays, would you like to sit for hours sorting out site problems? im just glad that i have no idea and just go with the flow,, chill and things happen just like magic.

Rusty21

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yup, no one is doing any maintenance, and i have no idea who is doing anything so i guess it is a case of get what you can and eventually maybe it will get sorted out. Admin have other jobs to do as well as keeping things running on here so with sunny weather and holidays, would you like to sit for hours sorting out site problems? im just glad that i have no idea and just go with the flow,, chill and things happen just like magic.
I wasn't complaining, I'm aware the admins have a life away from here. I was merely asking if anyone else had the same problem.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I wasn't complaining, I'm aware the admins have a life away from here. I was merely asking if anyone else had the same problem.
no i really did mean that no one is doing any maintenance. No "iTake" and site goes to shit. maybe get sorted soon. 🤞

_.:=iTake=:._

Administrator
Staff member
ZeuS
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Problem has been sorted now! I was away for a few days, so didn't have the time to come online.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Problem has been sorted now! I was away for a few days, so didn't have the time to come online.
Welcome back, you have been missed and we all need a break sometimes. Also mp3 Weeks 15 - would be great, just to catch up if you have the time please.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8