What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

🌟 ℱeature Things you hate! (anything goes) - [18+]

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
ANYTHING GOES IN THIS THREAD (but stay on topic), SWEARING IS ALLOWED,
NO RACIALLY OFFENSIVE STATEMENTS PLEASE.
.GIFS/MEMES etc. ARE ALLOWED (IN MODERATION)
REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN, BECAUSE... ONE OF MY HATES IS:
"PEOPLE NOT HAVING FUN"

B4ND1T69

ҚΛŤ ℒ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡👑🕴 & 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤬😜❤️️
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Wokism, Wokery, Woking Up...and all other Wokish ways:eek::ROFLMAO:(n):cry: ...being a constant victim or spending everyday looking to be offended ffs😭😳 ...and running out of Rizla when the shops shut😭😭 ....ooooooo i hate that🥴

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Getting up in the morning, and "are we there yet" questions, or even people giving non answers or just evading the question. people being so gullible and easily led believing everything they are told is true. Cold weather, hot weather, Rain, Snow and heating bills. Low pensions, enjoying retirement, having nothing to do, having too much to do, being unable to get 2 cups of coffee with the same amount of sugar in. (gonna have to get new staff). Apart from that life is great, Not.
Nearly forgot, nagging wives and back seat drivers, and drivers who hog the middle lane on a motorway or insist that because they are doing under the speed limit, no one is getting past, Oh and shoppers who bang their trollies into your car and drivers who cant park without taking up two spaces. Old farts who were never good drivers in the first place still driving hunched up over the steering wheel or even peering through it doing 20 mph, and lastly for now, people who just dont know how to enter or leave a motorway or cut across 3 lanes because they left it late for the junction.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8