What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Torrents count

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits

:love: I love GloDLS guys, and your forum :love:
I'd like to request verification of my torrents please.
:cool: My torrents are always seeded with a seedbox (for life, I don't delete my uploaded stuff from my seedboxes when they get full - I just get another extra box [on my 3rd now], I always check them myself to ensure the torrent and the file work). I use screenshots, and decent descriptions (my descriptions take me ages to make, 'coz I try to be both professional & artistic). I'm verified on KATcr + 1337x, and I'm a "Torrent Officer" for Torrent Galaxy aka TGx. Please consider my torrents for Verified. (y)
you can always -

Count on me

Last edited:

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
The thread title has been changed.

Btw, we keep an eye on everything, Each and every torrent gets verified by me and other staff unless Uploader took Verified status, so no need to mention to verify your torrents, your torrents will rest under queue to get verified though they will visible to everyone to download, Anyways, you can read FAQ for further queries or PM me anytime. :)

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
I had a feeling that I was surrounded by the posts of confused people before
, that's why I put in the "just in case" apology

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
No apology dear, it wasn't your fault at any part, the title was considered as duplicate because of the main category have the same title, other than that, your query was perfect and completely welcome, actually I'm sorry if I have described anything above into the previous reply. lol

Btw, your torrents have been verified, waiting for more! Cheers and see ya around :)

MissKitti

Elite Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mega.nz
Credits
Thank you SaM, Ive put a few more up, and I'll do more each day, but guess what my friend???
:cool::love::geek:(y) I'm proudly part of the staff, and looking forward to our future as a team :geek::love::cool:

:devilish: Here I am working hard :D

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8