Different Ways To Improve Your English Skills
Created by: Joe Crossman
Last updated: 2/2018
Torrent Contains: 55 Files, 6 Folders
Course Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/15-ways-to-learn-english/
What you'll learn
• At the end of this course, students will know many new ways to improve their English.
• Students will be able to choose from a variety of ways to learn English.
• Students will be able to improve their English in many different ways and in different places.
• Students will be able to choose the best way for their own style of learning.
all 17 lectures 01:14:38
• You will need to be an Intermediate level English student.
• You should be interested in improving your English skills.
• You should want to try new things.
Every video in this course will have me, Joe, speaking as well as a set of presentation slides to show you exactly what you can do to learn English in different ways. Over my career as a teacher I have met thousands and thousands of students. Some of them were very successful in classrooms, but some of them weren't. The one's who weren't needed to learn English in other ways, so I had to come up with other ways to help them improve their English. Perhaps you are like one of those students.
Do you have trouble learning English in a classroom?
Perhaps you are not able to go to a school right now?
Do you need other ways to help you improve on your schedule and in your way?
This course can help you.
In the videos, I will describe the different ways and explain them fully. I will also give you motivation by showing you how each different way can improve your skills. I will give you ideas and help so you can see yourself using these ways on a daily basis and really starting to improve your English.
This course includes:
- lectures giving you many different ways to learn English.
- reasons for changing the way people traditionally learn English.
- easy to follow instructions for you on how to learn in different ways.
This course is perfect for people who have trouble learning in a traditional classroom environment. It presents lots of ways for you to learn outside of class and on your own. By the time you are finished with this course you will no longer be discouraged about learning English. Maybe you have had some bad experiences and poor progress in classrooms, but this course will show you lots of ways to work on your English and improve it anywhere and at any time.
Who this course is for:
• Anyone who wants to find new ways to learn English.
• English students who want to improve their English skills.
• English students who want to find other ways to improve their English skills outside the classroom.
GloDLS is where you can download all your favorite movies, tv, music, games, softwares, mobile applications, pictures and other torrents free.