Take this course to master all aspects of Amazon S3! Learn through detailed examples and hands on lectures.
Created by: Matt Bohn
Last updated: 6/2019
Caption (CC): Included
Torrent Contains: 143 Files, 11 Folders
Course Source: https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-foundations-amazon-s3-mastery-bootcamp/
What you'll learn
• Manage your data with the AWS command line interface
• Secure access to you data with security policies and ACLS
• Host a highly available static website with your own custom domain name
• Understand fundamental concepts and terms.
• Create and secure your AWS account.
• Get your data into and out of S3 with the AWS Web console
• Use life cycle management to move data to cheaper storage classes as it ages
• Get data into and out of Glacier - Amazon's inexpensive storage options for data archival
• Enable versioning and encryption from the web interface
• Enable versioning and encryption using the command line interface
• Automatically replicate data to data centers in separate geographic regions using cross region replication
• Capture access logs for your data
• Analyze your service usage with analytics and metrics
all 61 lectures 05:12:54
• Basic IT knowledge
• Familiarity with using a terminal or command line
• A computer with a web browser
• How to navigate your operating system and file system
AWS Skills are Hot and Amazon S3 is a Foundational Building Block!
AWS skills are highly desired by many employers and Amazon S3 is one of the core skills you need to master. Many other AWS services rely on and interact heavily with Amazon S3. Mastering AWS Amazon S3 sets a solid foundation for you to continue to build on.
Don't be let down by out of date content! AWS Is Continously Changing!
AWS services are continually changing. Released in 2019 this course is one of the most up to date and comprehensive courses available for Amazon S3. By taking this course you will be getting fresh, up to date content on the tools and features that are available to you.
See what others are saying
5 stars - "This is the only course on advanced S3 on Udemy. Outstanding course." - John R.
5 stars - "I like clarity of the presentations, both slides and verbal, and the level of the subject coverage. Videos are direct and exceptionally clear." - Mark M.
Take advantage of affordable, highly scale-able storage in your own projects
Whether you need a place to back up information or host a blazing fast static website, Amazon S3 can deliver. This course will give you the know-how to take advantage of the scale-ability, redundancy, and bandwidth that is backed by Amazon's global infrastructure.
Gain in depth knowledge
The goal of this course is to give you and in depth knowledge of Amazon S3 and hands on practice using it so you can use it in your own projects or organization. This course covers the basics as well as the more advanced parts that sometimes get left out such as command line commands and detailed security policy examples.
Master the AWS command line interface for S3
Become an S3 command line guru. With over 10 lectures dedicated to learning the command through hands-on examples, you will learn how to move data around effectively and efficiently with the command line skills you will add to your tool belt.
Break through the confusion that often surrounds Amazon S3 security policies
Often with AWS there is more than one way to accomplish the same thing. Permissions and security is one of those areas that often gets confusing. I teach security through hands on example scenarios so you can be confident you are properly securing your data. I hope you will find that the security section brings clarity to how IAM Users, IAM Groups, IAM Policies, Bucket Policies, and ACLs all fit in to implementing solid security.
Have a reference to fall back to when you need it
I hope you will also find this course helpful as an ongoing reference. Forgot how to upload files from the command line? Well, hop back to that lecture and in less than 5 minutes you've accomplished your task. Or, maybe you don't remember how to setup that security policy. Jump to that security lecture and download the example policy document and save time searching Google for it.
Who this course is for:
• Solution Architects
• Software Engineers and Developers
• System Administrators
• IT Professionals
• Anyone who wants to take learn how to take advantage of S3 for highly scaleable storage.
GloDLS is where you can download all your favorite movies, tv, music, games, softwares, mobile applications, pictures and other torrents free.
- Like 1
- Show all