What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ℹ️INFO THREAD Windows 11, is it worth changing and are there any issues with installing it?

SxBadboy

Hardcore Til I Die
+Lifetime VIP+
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
i've got a copy of windows 11 and was curious if anyone else has installed it and had any issues?
is it worth changing from Win 10 to Win 11 are there any specific benefits?
any help or information would be very helpful, as i'm not as clued up as many of the youngsters

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Google can solve your questions but hey let me help you to follow up the basics, and later you can easily determine which suits on you!

Right-Click on any of the followings and open in a new tab:
About Features
About TPM (Required)
How To Clean Install Windows 11

Good luck, I liked the most top feature from it, which Run Android Apps directly, though, I can run them on Blue stack on Windows 10 easily! BTW, I'm Windows 10 Pro user since the Windows 10 launched, considering my tasks and the professional ones, I don't see any bad need to move on to Windows 11 until unless Windows 10 dead-end or last (Which is impossible for the rest of next couple of years) so, find your need if you really wanted to or not!

Also, if the theme and taskbar is the concern, as I heard many peoples supposed to get, then you can get Windows 11 theme and taskbar (which functions from the middle) can be found easily, have fun!

SxBadboy

Hardcore Til I Die
+Lifetime VIP+
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@Prom3th3uS i also have win 10 pro and dont have any issues
but my friends keep asking me about Win 11 so this thread was mainly to gain advice and other peoples experiences with Win 11 or issues they may have encountered
your links etc help greatly and i'm very appreciative of all your advice,
i'm not as savvy as most but i know my way around the web (not the dark one tho) and my pc so can normally solve most issues or dilemma's so its good to know people like you are available to help when needed
again i say thank you(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ClemFandango

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I've been running the Windows 11 Beta for a while now and I really like it. No real issues either aside from getting used to having the icons and the start menu button in the middle.

As far as specific benefits go, I haven't really noticed anything that's blown me away so far or that i've found tremendously useful.

I'd definitely give it a go.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8