E02🧲
E03🧲
E04🧲
E05🧲
E06🧲
E07🧲
E08🧲
E09🧲
In this season we meet a range of unusual people (that's putting it lightly!) that establish the main story setting,
but this story is so much bigger, as time will tell....

but first... let's meet a few people down on their luck - and gravely misunderstood, but this is just the beginning!

Will our downfall be our ignorance? just because we don't understand something - it doesn't mean it's not real!... ?

Will we discover that our only salvation's are a bunch of mental patients who no-one can vouch for, or has our own shortcomings not only doomed us, but everything else?!?!.

And will those who have watched and waited - finally step forth into the light.... .. .. . and the dark........!
Or are we truly left to our own devices... .. . with all hope in the balance?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the universe expanded beyond it's boundaries,
to become something bigger and better, something that will surprise you, and tantalize you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

BratPrince20

Feb 27, 2020
Credits
Since i can't reply to the Millennium Chronicles post I will post it here ... I have patiently waited since the end of February for either an organized list so i can see what i have and what i need and Millennium Chronicles World Heroes season 1 ... I understand that there is stuff happening with a certain virus HOWEVER i feel very much like a NON-VIP since I haven't gotten any "special" videos and such. Also, LizardQueen and others haven't jumped in to help me either ... I am very very very disillusioned with all of this. :mad::rolleyes::cry:(n):unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.