What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

๐Ÿ’  ๐•†๐”ฝ๐”ฝ๐•€โ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ Say "Hello", wave "Goodbye"

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hidey ho peeps ๐Ÿ˜˜

Have a great weekend everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—

Hippy

Yup, still me, but who the hell am i.
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Yes itโ€™s defo the weekend again when itโ€™s time to relax, now I know that ainโ€™t gonna happen, apart from the wife finding all sorts of jobs around the house, I have already started with laptops coming in for idiot repair jobs. Oh well it makes money I suppose. You all have a great weekend and enjoy the great new uploads on site, and stay safe.

B4ND1T69

าšฮ›ลค โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•ด & ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜œโค๏ธ๏ธ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hello guys and gals, hope you all good

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Another day, another dollar, if you hear anyone say they want to retire so they can have some free time, do me a favour and give them a kick, it doesnโ€™t happen, apart from a wife that constantly looks for โ€œsomething for me to doโ€ every time I sit down, there is someone else finding โ€œlittleโ€ jobs for you to do to keep you active. I want a job so I can have a bloody holiday. You all have a great day and look out for all those great uploads on site.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
lolol @Hippy ๐Ÿคฃ
Good evening everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜
Hope your all keeping safe and well ๐Ÿค—

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well todays been a good day and ive not done a tap, not answered the phone, looked at a computer or listened to anything the wife wanted me to do, so Hellllooooo peeps. back to abnormal again tomorrow, unless ???? Nah i wouldnt get away with it 2 days on the trot. Oh well you all have a great day.

BJtheDJ

๐Ÿ‘‘๐’ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ„’๐”ข๐”ค๐”ข๐”ซ๐’น>>๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐” โ™ฌ
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good afternoon everybodys. Just gone 3.30 and out of bed.

Off for brekkers now and I shall be at this keyboard off and on, and this
website and various others until my wunnefull wifelady tells me that
she needs my company. Of course will venture out to buy a newspaper
and to empty the dogs.

May even tell you about it here :)

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Why oh why did I open my mouth yesterday, yes I had a day off, but boy am I paying for it today. Got a desk top in cus it wouldnโ€™t do anything and the fans were running flat out, anyway put it to one side and could hear noises coming from it, so I took it outside just in case it was going to burst into flames, cautiously opening the case and out popped a family of mice. No wonder it didnโ€™t work pee all over the memory main board and of course the cpu. All fried, not the mice but the computer. Next. Have a great day.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good evening all :D ...it's Friday so the weekend starts now ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค—

Have a groovy one folks ๐Ÿคก

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello, Hello, Hello, Well yet another day for me to moan and groan about, well not actually its not, im not going to moan at all, its a great day to be alive, so far anyway. Cant not groan though but i think thats down to old age and old bones that have been mistreated too many times over the years. Ive now got over the mouse house computer I had in yesterday and i have cleaned up all the mess it made, worst one ive ever had since the late 70's. Yes I was around then as well, many of you wont even know the 70's even existed, they did, and music was music then too, and not the boom boom kick the dustbin stuff and non sensical rap we get now. Doing Disco's in the late 60's and through to the late 80's was fun, and people didnt need to be as high as a kite to dance to the music, although being a bit drunk was acceptable. Oh well, back to it i suppose, and no doubt I will get the message to stop spouting off in here soon. Have a Great day and many thanks to all who upload fine new stuff and also those who contribute in other ways, its what keeps a good site going.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Spout off as much as ya like @Hippy (y)๐Ÿคฉ
Born in 69 here so i remember a bit of the 70's...and my bell bottom flares๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ...roads were quieter, air was cleaner and footballs were heavy as fuq when wet๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ค...if you was posh enough to have one lolol

Have a great weekend everyone๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
A
Spout off as much as ya like @Hippy (y)๐Ÿคฉ
Born in 69 here so i remember a bit of the 70's...and my bell bottom flares๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ...roads were quieter, air was cleaner and footballs were heavy as fuq when wet๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ค...if you was posh enough to have one lolol

Have a great weekend everyone๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
ah to be so young in the 70โ€™s. I was DJ ing all through them in my white high waisted suit complete with red silk shirt and platform shoes, oh god, when I think about that now, n I thought I looked the bogs dolocks. Although I did draw the line at the medallion, John Travolta eat ya heart out. Still I see worse out there even today, but they can bring back mini skirts any time they like.

B4ND1T69

+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
My 1st "nightclub outfit" was an all white Don Johnson Miami Vice inspired look...and yup i looked the DB back then (or so we thought eh..? LOLOL)
DJing all through the 90's here...yup ya guessed it, illegal raves with your favorite "Boom Boom" tunes...no rap though:eek:...just raving.
I don't think the mini-skirt will be as good as back in the day...:cry:...due to most peeps now having a thing for growing ever expanding rears:ROFLMAO:...they deffo wouldn't be called mini thats for sure:giggle:;)

Nothing against anyone who likes the look of them...or those that grow them themselves...just not my thing as they sayโ˜บ๏ธ

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
My 1st "nightclub outfit" was an all white Don Johnson Miami Vice inspired look...and yup i looked the DB back then (or so we thought eh..? LOLOL)
DJing all through the 90's here...yup ya guessed it, illegal raves with your favorite "Boom Boom" tunes...no rap though:eek:...just raving.
I don't think the mini-skirt will be as good as back in the day...:cry:...due to most peeps now having a thing for growing ever expanding rears:ROFLMAO:...they deffo wouldn't be called mini thats for sure:giggle:;)

Nothing against anyone who likes the look of them...or those that grow them themselves...just not my thing as they sayโ˜บ๏ธ
No Iโ€™m afraid big butts ainโ€™t my thing either, although after being married for over 40 years, artificial enhancements are the last thing she needs. Iโ€™m glad to hear it wasnโ€™t just me who looked a pillock. Mind you it worked quite well at the time.
P.S.
donโ€™t like all the pictures of woman with trout pouts either, canโ€™t they find a different pose to do other than the side on pout, what happened to the natural smile?

Last edited:

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Well itโ€™s Sunday and yes no work today, so happy days, other than having to cook the dinner again that is, ( Iโ€™m sorry, and I really donโ€™t want to offend, but yes,Iโ€™m house trained), itโ€™s what comes as a result of years of henpecking, and the treatment and cure is so expensive I just canโ€™t afford it (divorce). Hope you all out there have a great day and find more good stuff to download or even upload on the site. Greets to all.

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hello to all again, Its Monday again and the start of more problems, this time caused by our wonderful Microsoft and their great updates, this time its the 20H2 upgrade. As always I get the laptops that have all the family pictures and all important work files for the last 5 years on it that cant be lost. Of course I only get them after the "i can do that" crowd have had a go at repairing and restoring the operating system, that because they turned the machine off halfway through, cus it didnt seem to be doing anything, I end up having to firstly take out the hard drive and try to salvage all the files they want to keep before starting again with a fresh install. Well im a good way into the day now and have two machines on the go, although the second one just wont load the update and fails all the time, and i dont intend going through the whole machine to find out what driver or program is stopping it. Ive tried all the normal fixes, so thats going to one thats on going. Well ive bored you all with my shit for the day. So I hope you havent wasted too much time reading it, but it has given you something to do while your downloading iTake upload of MP3 Week 1, which is just one of the many offerings on site. You all have a great day, and I promise I will do my best to bore the pants off you again tomorrow. Happy Monday, and remember this is just the start of the week, its all down hill from here.

Tony da Ink

๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก|โ˜…ะผะบ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…Ÿโ˜…
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
hi guys and gals, happy monday to all, lolol @Hippy , just another tipical maonday then, lololol

Hippy

Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Good morning to all of you out there, Tuesday today i think, (short term memory not as good nowadays), but its a change for me today with a TV to go and look at with buzzing sound, no im not using the "scouse" term for being happy i mean its an annoying buzz, although thinking about it, it fits listening to scousers as well. Oh dear now ive upset them, oh well cant it be helped. anyway im hoping its just a blown capacitor, and a reasonably quick job, then its remove a computer system from one house and set it up again in another, cant wait for that one cus you can bet its not going to be as simple as that, but you never know. Ah yes I nearly forgot, last job for the day is to repair an electric garage door that the lifting straps have been broken. Cant beat a bit of a job change just to break the monotony i guess. All have a great day and if ive upset any scousers with my buzzing comment, then its your own fault init laaa, its the way ya all speak, you should talk proper like what you was teached. Happy days.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8