What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

⭐️ и𝖊𝖜 Academind Pro | Go - The Complete Guide [FO]

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

Academind Pro - Go - The Complete Guide [FCO]​

About

Unleash Your Potential - with Go and this course!

Welcome to "Go - The Complete Guide," the definitive online course meticulously designed for both newcomers and professionals eager to excel in the dynamic realm of Go programming. Why Go? In an era where efficiency and performance are paramount, Go stands out as a powerhouse. Designed by Google, it combines simplicity, robustness, and speed, making it the go-to language for modern backend development, cloud services, and high-performance applications.

Course Overview

This course is your comprehensive journey through the world of Go. From basic syntax to advanced features, this course covers every aspect needed to master Go.

Here's what you'll learn:

1. Go Fundamentals: Dive deep into Go syntax, variables, types, and control structures.
2. Concurrent Programming: Unravel the power of Go's concurrency model with goroutines and channels.
3. Complex Data Structures: Master arrays, slices, maps, and struct types for efficient data manipulation.
4. Advanced Features: Explore interfaces, error handling, and package management.
5. Real-World Applications: Build practical, real-world applications to consolidate your learning.
6. Optimization Techniques: Learn best practices and optimization techniques for writing efficient Go code.

In this course, you'll learn about all those core Go concepts by building multiple demo projects - including a complete REST API with user authentication & SQL database access!

Who Should Enroll?

This course is tailored for:

• Developers looking to add a powerful language to their toolkit.
• Backend engineers aspiring to build scalable, high-performance applications.
• Professionals seeking a deep, practical understanding of Go.

Why Choose This Course?

• Expert Instruction: Learn from an experienced Go developer & bestselling online course instructor.
• Flexible Learning: Access the course anytime, anywhere, at your pace.
• Demo Projects: Apply your knowledge by building multiple demo projects - e.g., a complete REST API

Ready to Go?

• Embark on your journey to mastering Go. Enroll now and transform your career with the power of Go programming.

Course Prerequisites

• Basic programming experience (with any language, doesn't matter) is strongly recommended
• NO prior Go knowledge is assumed

Instructor(s)

Maximilian Schwarzmüller, As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enable me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses, more than 2,500,000 students worldwide as well as a successful YouTube channel with 900.000 subscribers is the best proof for that.

The most rewarding experience for me is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, work on amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.

That's why, together with Manuel Lorenz, I founded Academind to offer the best possible learning experience and to share the pleasure of learning with our students.

Media Information:

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Last updated: 12/07/2023 | Duration: 200 lectures ( 15h+ ) | Author: Maximilian Schwarzmüller

Course Source: https://pro.academind.com/p/go-the-complete-guide

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8