ADULT CHAT THREAD

LizardQueen

Aug 5, 2019
Credits
:alien:@dental_guy1951 I'm just letting you know that I've just started to download those two Brenda Lee Karaoke torrents (y)

LizardQueen

Aug 5, 2019
Credits
@MissKitti,
I Love the "Plucka Duck" game show reference..... lmfao, but I think most people wouldn't have a clue what it's from unless they were from Australia between 1980's and late 1990's, was a funny game show though, it's a shame they can't do shows like that anymore

Reactions: MissKitti

LizardQueen

Aug 5, 2019
Credits
@dental_guy1951 are you seeding those two Brenda Lee Karaoke albums? because I'm trying to download them and nothing is happening yet, just trying to work out if it's something at my end, or if they not seeding, or if you've deleted them from your torrent program?

Reactions: MissKitti

MissKitti

Staff member
Forum Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Jul 23, 2019
Terra-Incognita
Credits
==============================================================
ℹ THE FALL OF CYBERTRON ℹ
In these 4 episodes we see the birth of the "StArmageddon", and the origins of the Cyber Wars.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**See the real story behind the war of Cybertron**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The goal of the series is to do away with the lines of separation in our favorite shows and movies (caused by greed), thus allowing them to become one timeless, magnificent universe where all our favorite T.V shows, Cartoons, Games and movies exist together, in one proper story timeline.
--------------------------------------FALL OF CYBERTRON SCREENSHOTS-------------------------------------

🧲 01. Fall Of Cybertron 1🧲 02. Fall Of Cybertron 2🧲 03. Fall Of Cybertron 3

ENTER CODE: TW
MENU🔗
-----------------------------------------
MENU🔗
MENU🔗
🌠 Bonus Prequel Episode The Age Of Extinction 🧲
____________________________________________________________________________________
NEXT (link): MORTAL KOMBAT ORIGINS

MENU🔗