What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

⭐️ и𝖊𝖜 IAmTimCorey | Blazor From Start To Finish [FCO]

Prom3th3uS

Administrator
Staff member
Junior Administrator
Super Moderator
+Lifetime VIP+
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

IAmTimCorey - Blazor From Start to Finish [FCO]​

C# Mastercourse

Learn the one web framework that will work in any scenario

Blazor From Start to Finish

Blazor is a game changer for developers. But figuring out how to access the full power of Blazor can leave you frustrated.

Can it really replace Javascript completely? What is the difference between Blazor Server and Blazor Client Side? Where can I find deep content instead of beginner tutorials? How do I get the real benefit of Blazor in the real world?

Blazor From Start to Finish is a robust course designed to give you a deep understanding of how Blazor works and how you can make it work for you.

With Blazor you can learn the one web framework that will work in any scenario, with the best of server-side and client-side web development using the power of C#.

What You Will Learn

Learn all this and more

• Blazor Server
• Blazor Auto
• Blazor Components
• Blazor Class Libraries
• Blazor SSR
• Blazor WebAssembly
• Stream Rendering
• JavaScript Integration

What You Will Be Able To Do

By the end of this course you will be able to

• Build a mixed Blazor project
• Understand and modify the entire Blazor project
• Integrate dependency injection in Auto projects
• Utilize Authentication and Authorization

Instructor(s):

Tim Corey, I learned software development the hard way, with lots of dead-ends, confusion, and knowledge gaps. I kept thinking, “It shouldn't be this hard!”

Now I teach students how to think and code like professional developers. My goal is to make it easier for you to become a developer.

Media Information:

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.100 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Last updated: 12/29/2023 | Duration: 89 Lessons ( 14h 19m 46s ) | Author: Tim Corey

Source: https://www.iamtimcorey.com/courses/blazor-from-start-to-finish/

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8