What's new

Welcome to GloTorrents Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

πŸ’  𝕆𝔽𝔽𝕀ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 KARAOKE ENTHUSIAST CHAT

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Can anybody help please. I've a request for Cunt Of A Day by Kevin Bloody Wilson. I've never heard of it but if someone has it or can make i would be grateful. TIA

BJtheDJ

πŸ‘‘π’―π”¬π”―π”―π”’π”«π”± ℒ𝔒𝔀𝔒𝔫𝒹>>π”π”žπ”°π”±π”’π”― 𝔇𝔍 ♬
Staff member
Junior Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

lunartic

Uploader
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Only version that I have, HM from Cloggy's Karaoke - made with
reduced vocal from a live album.

Pretty certain that nowadays a much better karaoke version
could be made.

PWKBW02-15 - Kevin Bloody Wilson - Absolute Cunt Of A Day (Live)
Thankyou very much, I'll see if i can take vocals out with stems. Just had a look at this the lyrics are overwritten at the beginning and completely unreadable so if anyone has a decent copy or can write one i would be grateful. Thanks anyway BJ

Last edited:

Fred

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hey Legends, I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with a copy of a song called One Perfect Day by Australian band The Little Heroes, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone

I have a question for anyone who sorts Karaoke Verison (KV) music.

Do you sort the tracks based on File ID or Song ID?
(The file ID is typically the ID your track is labelled with when it is downloaded)

I notice many collections, including my own, seem to have a mixed bag.
As far as I can gather, I assume the advantage to keeping it by File ID is that if you have an mp4, kfn and mp3g version of a track, they will not all share the same number - so they can be distinguished as separate.

I suppose, depending on personal opinion, some may regard that as disadvantageous and prefer that they all share the same ID.

I also noticed that the song IDs are much shorter. As I am pulling the KV listing off their site right now, it appears the song ID is up to 82842, whereas the file ID goes up to 10849058, but I notice that neither the song ID nor the file ID is sequential in nature.

Any opinions on a decent mechanism for sorting would be helpful, although, at this point, I doubt there's a set standard for this.

- ADNA

leenew Karaoke

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Just having my first look at the "Top Hits Monthly" and I have a few errors...

Does anyone have the following. They must unzip correctly without error:

(Top Hits Best Pop) THBP07-11 - Don Henley - Taking You Home
(Top Hits Country) THC0007-15 - Brooks & Dunn - You'll Always Be Loved By Me
(Top Hits Greats) THG206-09 - Elton John - Recover Your Soul

And, the following complete albums (all of the Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) are all pretty bad:

(Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) THMPL05 - John Denver
(Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) THMPL07 - Mickey Gilley
(Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) THMPL08 - Patsy Cline
(Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) THMPL13 - Collin Raye
(Top Hits Monthly Platinum Plus) THMPL14 - Jennifer Lopez

Thank you,

Lee.
There were duplicates of the Platinum Plus albums, so it is just the first three tracks (Don Henley, Brooks & Dunn, & Elton John) that are required.

Thanks!

Lee.

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I keep my Roll Your Own Karaoke separate so find that attached below.

There is a good chance that I am missing a few albums so if anyone notices any gaps - feel free to add on.

@leenew Karaoke I hope this helps! It may need some of your checking as it's not the most organized.

- ADNA
Just wondering, I have never heard of this RYOK Beethoven software. Before I open or explore this program, could you tell me, what exactly does it do?

mee7532

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Also, I want to send these requests out one more time before I make an attempt to create them: Don Henley "Love Rules"; John Waite "If Anybody Had A Heart"; and any bluegrass cover version of Prince's "When Doves Cry". Fingers crossedπŸ™πŸ€žπŸ™

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits

sacot1

🌟 Valued Member
+Lifetime VIP+
Verified Uploader
Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone

I have a question for anyone who sorts Karaoke Verison (KV) music.

Do you sort the tracks based on File ID or Song ID?
(The file ID is typically the ID your track is labelled with when it is downloaded)

I notice many collections, including my own, seem to have a mixed bag.
As far as I can gather, I assume the advantage to keeping it by File ID is that if you have an mp4, kfn and mp3g version of a track, they will not all share the same number - so they can be distinguished as separate.

I suppose, depending on personal opinion, some may regard that as disadvantageous and prefer that they all share the same ID.

I also noticed that the song IDs are much shorter. As I am pulling the KV listing off their site right now, it appears the song ID is up to 82842, whereas the file ID goes up to 10849058, but I notice that neither the song ID nor the file ID is sequential in nature.

Any opinions on a decent mechanism for sorting would be helpful, although, at this point, I doubt there's a set standard for this.

- ADNA
I keep all digital downloads as Artist-Song Title-Code
KV,SBI.BKD etc.

gvrnmtwrng

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
B
Just wondering, I have never heard of this RYOK Beethoven software. Before I open or explore this program, could you tell me, what exactly does it do?
Beethoven RYOK was a last ditch effort by Stellar (Pop Hits Monthly) to bypass sync licensing. they would sell the MP3 with no graphics, but embedded information on timing, and the Beethoven software would take lyrics you paste into it and sync for you. they ended up not being able to license new music after they played the same game as SC....make the track and ask forgiveness (SC8125 anyone?).
it did not save them unfortunately and they filed bankruptcy to avoid the suit.

GoldMix

Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I don't seem to have the CKA collection does it have another code and if not is it possible to share it please.

it's the same as ACK - Capitol Karaoke (Australia). i have ACK001 to ACK047, missing 044 and 045 discs.

G.

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
@gvrnmtwrng has answered this before I could but I thought I would just mention that I mistakenly included this with the Top Hits stuff because I always get Top Hits Monthly and Pop Hits Monthly mixed in my head - I think RYOK is PHM related - as mentioned by @gvrnmtwrng.

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
I keep all digital downloads as Artist-Song Title-Code
KV,SBI.BKD etc.
I understand, however, KV is a little unique since they have two different codes - a song code and a file code (the song code is shorter and shared between all media of the same song whereas a file code is truly unique but quite long)

Most people including myself end up with a collection that uses both file and song codes for Karaoke Version songs which results in undetected duplicates (since they don't share the same code).

This can be further seen by downloading their XML catalogue

On a side note, please let me know if you need me to upload the CKA collection - you may already have it under ACK or another label, as @GoldMix has mentioned. It is all Capital Karaoke Australie.

Thanks

- ADNA

ADNA

+Lifetime VIP+
Registered
Reaction score
Credits
it's the same as ACK - Capitol Karaoke (Australia). i have ACK001 to ACK047, missing 044 and 045 discs.

G.
Hey,

Here are 44, 45, 48-52

You may fancy renaming the label using KJ Fike Manager or similar software in order to match your ACK label.

- ADNA

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8